Mods (characters) requests for some games (such as Artificial Academy 3)

Oct 23, 2019
Hello, i am new into these types of games, i am interested in trying some of them, now the ones i am trying are AA2 and AA3.
But unfortunately most of the mods or should i say, characters can't be found anywhere anymore.
There were supposedly a lot on hongfire but that site do not exist anymore and i doubt that it will come back because of the DDOS attack.
So i was wondering we could get some huge packs of characters or at least a working website with lot of them?
Even separate downloads would be better than nothing, for some reason, i can't find any working links for AA2 and AA3 characters + their clothing mods.

I found this
But it doesn't seem so legit, it's an iso and inside the iso is an exe, and the exe is 7mb, 7mb for about 269 clothes and 168 characters, is that normal? I don't know how modding works in that game so.

There will eventually be some games i'd like characters for, PlayHome for example, there are some on booru but not many.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Okay, i found

and

Seems like AA2 has a good collection out there, or at least it looks like it.
But if someone has even better, especially for AA3 since the two booru websites doesn't seem to have many, that'd be appreciate!

Edit #2: Most of the mods on AA2 and AG3 booru do hnot have any links at all so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolhex

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
This might be a bit of bump, but I have been playing AA2 recently and there's a much better card database you can use for it;

It lets you pick for AAU mod compatible cards as well. Also, sadly, Artificial Academy 3 doesn't exist, though you could argue Koikatsu basically is that, unfortunately they removed near everything that made AA1 and AA2 so good tbh.

Sep 16, 2020
I know this thread is a bit old but if you want:
This is a link to the artificial academy 2 f95zone thread:
AA2
In that thread, in the "other sources" section, you find mods, cards, clothing, etc.
Here's a link to the AA2 card database everyone uses now:

That link also has cards for other illusion games, but I recommend you go to kenzato or illusion card booru instead.