Mods

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Hello I'm looking for mods for the games listed below that add extra content (If any exist). I looked in the Mods category but there are no mods there for the games listed that actually add extra content (Such as new characters or new scenes).

I am looking for mods for:
Insexual Awakening
Milfy City
Dating My Daughter
Dreams of Desire
FlLF
Personal Trainer

(I know like only 2 of those games are completed but figured I would still try finding a mod for them)

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Hello I'm looking for mods for the games listed below that add extra content (If any exist). I looked in the Mods category but there are no mods there for the games listed that actually add extra content (Such as new characters or new scenes).

I am looking for mods for:
Insexual Awakening
Milfy City
Dating My Daughter
Dreams of Desire
FlLF
Personal Trainer

(I know like only 2 of those games are completed but figured I would still try finding a mod for them)
if the Mods category doesnt have them, then they probably are none...

Reactions: Papa Ernie

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] but there are no mods there for the games listed that actually add extra content (Such as new characters or new scenes).
Well, adding new characters and/or new scenes to a visual novel (-like) game is far to be something simple and easy. Especially when the games aren't completed, and so when the modder have absolutely no clue about what will happen in the future, nor if his addition will not completely break the story.
To this must be added the fact that, except the first one, all the games you listed use Daz3D for their CG. So, the modder need to own the assets used for the game, and (it depend of the game) tweak them exactly like the game author did. It would be stupid to have the MC change from one scene to the other, or his bedroom have this bed in one scene, then that one in another one.