Others - Completed - Molesting Mother [Final] [Sistny]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download to check out (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

I'm not going to lie: if I had to rate this game I would really give it 1 star! The art is ugly, the controls are bad, the gameplay is terrible. Basically, you have to interact with the mother quickly, until the moment you hear an alert and your father turns his head to catch you and it's game over. It's just a poorly drawn and poorly animated image when you click to interact. The music is boring, the warning sound irritating and the father's scream makes you angry. There are dozens of games where you touch the girl with your mouse that are infinitely better. Don't waste your time!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

There is no context. Could be anyone sitting in chairs. Why are they sitting? Is it a waiting room?
    there is little to see here
    The controls can be said as clunky
    The guy looks over waaaaaay too often for you to do much with the controls that you gotta click specifically with the left middle or right mouse in specific spots
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is low effort and very generic. There isn't even a main menu! The promotional image is exactly the entire game. Lady sits in chair. Click on her when the man looks away.

This barely qualifies as a game. It barely qualifies as interactive! Spend your time on ANYTHING ELSE! Your fetishes will not be served. There is no indication this woman is a mother. Trust me, avoid this!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

Despite being very simple the game is very enjoyable.

The thing that makes it feel good to me is:
    Risk of getting caught via the father turning around.
    The knowledge of doing something forbidden aka incest.
    The fear on the mother's face give's a feeling of power.

That said it is a very simple game.
    Good for a quick jerk off but nothing more.
    Aslong as you dont expect anything more then a quick jerk off you wont be dispointed.
    Expect more and you will be dispointed.