Seeking Mom / Milf Cheating sex games [Mainly Risky / Sneaky sex]

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
I m looking for games where mom is cheating with son, next to dad or in same house, I have tried games like ntrman, milfcity, summertime saga etc. I love the graphics and the sneaky cheating element in all these games. Can anyone suggest any other games like this. It doesn't have to be dad itself, cheating any family members with mom are fine Thanks!!!

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
do be very frank I like the last two games u suggested and have to play first three, I like ur taste, any other games to sugget?? (mom son cheating?)
Hard to Love
A Wife and Mother
Straitened Times
Life in Santa County (Cheating was short lived, our parents divorced. Actually, it's not exactly cheating, but it's worth a try.)
FreshWomen (with a milf, not mom)

My Cute Rommate 2 (with a milf, not mom. not much has happened between mc and her yet but it's very close)
Summer Heat (with a milf, not mom. not much has happened between mc and her yet. worth the wait.)
Lovely Academy (Nothing has happened between mom and mc yet. worth the wait.)
Milf's of Sunville (Nothing has happened between mom and mc yet. worth the wait.))

These are the games where the mother/milf cheats on her husband with her son/mc, I can't think of any other games. I can recommend more mother son games if you want.

Last edited:

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
Hard to Love
A Wife and Mother
Straitened Times
Life in Santa County (Cheating was short lived, our parents divorced. Actually, it's not exactly cheating, but it's worth a try.)
FreshWomen (with a milf, not mom)

My Cute Rommate 2 (with a milf, not mom. not much has happened between mc and her yet but it's very close)
Summer Heat (with a milf, not mom. not much has happened between mc and her yet. worth the wait.)
Lovely Academy (Nothing has happened between mom and mc yet. worth the wait.)
Milf's of Sunville (Nothing has happened between mom and mc yet. worth the wait.))

These are the games where the mother/milf cheats on her husband with her son/mc, I can't think of any other games. I can recommend more mother son games if you want.
Yooo Life in Santa County was sooo goooood. just Loved it as u said wait is worth. Any other games to suggest still need to try out other games that u told me before but is there something that is similar to Away From Home aunt, Monkey Business and Life in Santa County

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Yooo Life in Santa County was sooo goooood. just Loved it as u said wait is worth. Any other games to suggest still need to try out other games that u told me before but is there something that is similar to Away From Home aunt, Monkey Business and Life in Santa County
There are a lot of incest games, but only these can come to my mind from the cheating ones. You can also check out these games.

The Tyrant
Demon Boy (Our aunt has a husband. Not much has happened yet, but it's worth the wait. One of the best quality incest games, no doubt)
My Summer with Mom and Sis [3D RPGM] (I remember we had a father. It's been a long time since I played.)

Reactions: flipzyFlip

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Second Chance - MC's mom cheats on her husband with him but her husband is not the MC's father. She loses interest in her husband pretty quickly and only wants the MC.
My Pleasure - MC and his aunt. There's a scene where her husband/boyfriend (i forgot if she was married or not) almost catches her giving the MC a blowjob. She breaks up with him after that though, so the cheating aspect doesn't last for very long. Edit: There's also a route with the friends mother (who is married) in this game.

Last edited:

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
Heart Problems is so good but not finished yet.
u should wait for next update, btw if u know games similar to this one lmk

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
[ Milf seduces shota to have sneaky sex in public ]
[Mother having sex with friend's son behind him while they are playing video game]
[ Married Mother and Father having sex infront of son, he is so young that he doesn't realize that they are having sex ]

These are just samples. I gave got many and many Comics / games that I know. If anyone wanna know more lmk. Also, I will stay updated with this website!

Reactions: allura404

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
can your suggest some more?
if its comics here r some

--Part1
--Part2

--Part1
--Part2 [FAV]
Try these LMK!! I have got more

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Was going to say Away from Home, but already here.

Photo Hunt Parents are separated, but still married. You can "play" mom's bf while she talks to your dad on the phone and send him naughty photos to piss him off.