Seeking Mom rapes son

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Cant say I know of anything like that.....and I would like to know, but my best guess would be to look at the games that feature a mom protagonist. I doubt any developer has left the son MC helpless against his mothers sexual urges.

Nice idea though...

Although in Summer with Mia the mother does come into your room at night and jerks you off while you 'sleep'. Dont know if that goes far enough for you, but there's that.

Reactions: LaFlameeee

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Lucid Dream - here mom rape her son and he thinks it's just a dream and in general the game is weird and sometimes it's hard to understand what the plot is really about and besides, unfortunately even though the game has had so many remakes that you can't count them, it's pretty much dead and the game has been abandoned because even the dev deleted his account on patreon.

Overview:
This is a story about a dude who's having weird sexual dreams, but they're actually real but he doesn't know. (This story is actually more interesting than that but it is telling you more through the visuals.)

LaFlameeee

Aug 3, 2021
Lucid Dream - here mom rape her son and he thinks it's just a dream and in general the game is weird and sometimes it's hard to understand what the plot is really about and besides, unfortunately even though the game has had so many remakes that you can't count them, it's pretty much dead and the game has been abandoned because even the dev deleted his account on patreon.
thx bruh will check it out.... if u find some more pls keep me posted thx :)

Reactions: Mario4don

Robby8

Dec 2, 2023
There really isn't enough media with sexually aggressive moms taking their sons regardless of their consent. There are a few mangas like that but it's rare as hen's teeth. There was also a Tumbler blog called Dominatemothers before the purge. But that's pretty much it.