mom son incest from popular culture - Oedipus / Joffrey Lannister / Nero / Archer

Which of the below would you prefer?

• Oedipus

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • Joffrey / Cercei

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • Nero

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Sterling / malory Archer (based on the animated comedy series)

Votes: 27 20.6%

• Total voters
Aug 4, 2017
There should be games about mom - son incest with a good story and based on popular culture.
Oedipus is the common one that comes to mind. You can change the game so that objective of the son is to be the king and fuck his mother knowingly.
From Game of thrones, whenever I see Joffrey and Cercei, I see a mother son who fuck.
Then I have heard about how Nero used to fuck his mother in Rome.
I would also like a game about the TV show archer with sterling and his mother malory fucking while trying to save the world.
The games should have the mother's belonging to someone (father in case of Oedipus, Robert / Jamie in case of GoT, malory also had a lover) and the hero actively pursues the mother and fucks her. You can still keep father / mothers lover in the game but mother needs to fall in love with you. She can occasionally fuck those guys if she likes.
There should be other things as well. Like the crown or the protagonist constantly running out of money (or archer forced to prioritize saving the world) so he needs to play politics and get his mother to help him by fucking other people (i.e. heavy NTR). Basically you are whoring her for your personal gain.
Looking forward to someone creating these beautiful storylines. I promise to pledge $30 a month for whoever comes out with these.

Reactions: Julius88
Aug 4, 2017
Can someone move this to game suggestions thread? I believe thats the right thread for this type of request but not sure how to move it.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
While I'm a fan of Game of Thrones and fantasy in general who knows very little the Archer TV series, I'd still vote for Malory Archer, because just from the looks, she is the ultimate MILF. Sterling, if turned a bit more sinister would also make good protagonist for a mom son game.

On the other hand I'd find Cersei and Joffrey disturbing, because in the books Joffrey is much younger than in the TV show.

Oedipus would be a natural choice but maybe a bit too obvious.

Aug 4, 2017
While I'm a fan of Game of Thrones and fantasy in general who knows very little the Archer TV series, I'd still vote for Malory Archer, because just from the looks, she is the ultimate MILF. Sterling, if turned a bit more sinister would also make good protagonist for a mom son game.

On the other hand I'd find Cersei and Joffrey disturbing, because in the books Joffrey is much younger than in the TV show.

Oedipus would be a natural choice but maybe a bit too obvious.
Cercei / Joffrey and Malory / Sterling would be my top two as well.
Not only the looks, Malory's entire attitude screams that she needs to be fucked asap.
Regarding age, that can be managed. Joffrey can be 18 in the game so that's not a problem.