3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
can you share the MILF's assets..
I mix and match a lot, so that doesn't really have a simple answer! (Also not sure which MILF you mean)

Lisa (the first one) has morphs from Yasmin and Tasha and a ton of tweaking from morph kits like this one. Her textures are mostly Remi with some work in GIMP and a few custom overlays. Hair is HY Bob Hair.

Tasha (second one) is mostly Tasha 8, but also a little of several other character morphs and a lot of stuff from morph kits. Textures were originally all Tasha 8, but are now a GIMP'd hodgepodge of several characters and custom tweaks. Hair is Poppy hair.

Dr. Cummings (yes, har har) (the lady on the bottom) is mostly Aurore for both morphs and textures, but once again there's lots of tweaking and homebrew textures. Hair is the ubiquitous Ainsley hair that every MILF in Ren'py games seems to use.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and bxIvan

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Random question, if anyone has input: Is it harder for sandbox games to get noticed compared to VNs? Every thread for a sandbox game has people complaining about it, but idk if that's actually a common mentality.

Here, have some MILFs!

View attachment 1540578
View attachment 1540577
View attachment 1540579
View attachment 1540580
View attachment 1540581
View attachment 1540582
For your question it comes down to a couple of parts
1. I don't think it comes down to sandbox vs VN's. I think it comes down to the quality of the game.
2. A lot of the top games here are sandboxes and the people who complain about sandboxes don't want to go through a lot of the sandbox loop and just want the sex scenes.
3. For sandboxes overall you kind of have to put in a good amount of time before you get to the scenes, VN for the most part you can just hold down CTRL.
There is always going to be a group of people who are going to complain about sandboxes. Just make a good game and people will come.

Nov 19, 2019
Just love how the realisticness was captured here. Would love to see more like this. Does anyone know who the artist of these renders are? I've been trying to find out so I can support them if they have a page for fans to support. Any info would be great, cuz I love this art style. View attachment 1541401 View attachment 1541402
I made it. You can check my profile. But im just an amateur, this came out as result of messing around in daz.

Reactions: Grap
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes