• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
do you mind sharing the assets you used to create this hottie mom? please share
Sure,
Body = Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Head = SASE Farin for Genesis 8
Skin = Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Hair = Lainey Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s)

I used Z Plus Size Model Shape Preset and Poses for Genesis 8 Female along with a few manual morphs to her body and skin.

She's supposed to be the mom landlady for a VN that I've been working on for way too long. For some reason, I find myself making artwork with her instead of working on the VN.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Sure,

I used Z Plus Size Model Shape Preset and Poses for Genesis 8 Female along with a few manual morphs to her body and skin.

She's supposed to be the mom landlady for a VN that I've been working on for way too long. For some reason, I find myself making artwork with her instead of working on the VN.
There are still generous and kind people out there...unlike some rude and selfish F!@#ing !@#$% i know here...

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sure,

big thank you friend

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes