3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

liguy79

Jun 9, 2018
I assumed it was AI. If it's not, it looks fantastic!
Let's wait creator's answer. I think that I must to try AI too, because seems like AI can make much more realistic body shapes. Creating full of milk large breasts without distorting shape is not easy. I must to admit that it is very erotic render even if she is fully dressed-giving just a reason to fantasize without limits!

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
I like her breasts and body shape. What character you used to create this wonderful Mom?
Deathstrike2 is right. It is AI, I used a checkpoint of SD 1.5 as the base model and a bunch of LoRA + positive and negative prompts. I don’t have photoshop or know how to use (should probably learn it a lil bit) so this is the unedited output and I thought it came out great :)

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
RIP. Post was deleted due to this being a DAZ thread - which I understand but since there's no "AI thread" equivalent for this topic, would the mods consider either:
  • expanding the scope of this thread to include non-DAZ art
  • create an AI thread for MILF/Mom art

Reactions: jolann

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
It's 3 am, and she couldn't sleep. She knew this was wrong -- so very wrong. The excitement she felt standing over him at night, fantasizing about forbidden desires... The sense of danger, knowing he could open his eyes at any time. How would she explain this? She couldn't, and maybe that's what made it so hot for her. She knew she'd wake up tomorrow morning feeling ashamed and a little dirty, but she also knew that wouldn't stop her from coming back to his room again tomorrow night.

Temptation.jpg

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
"Jack, if we're going to do...this...it has to be a secret. Our secret. You can never tell anyone -- not your friends, not your girlfriend, and especially not your father. Can you keep this between us?"

"Don't worry. My lips are sealed."

"Good boy!"

View attachment 2699383
Oh gosh man, currently this is your best work for my taste! What model is used for the face as a basis? So motherly caring and feminine... I damn addicted to chubby super curvy moms...

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes