Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mommies Quest [v0.2] [Agent Red Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

The gameplay here basically amounts to selecting between sex scenes, but boy are those sex scenes phenomenal. Hopefully more actual gameplay will be added, and hopefully that gameplay won't suck.

But at a minimum this demo has some of the best futa sex scenes that can be found on this site in one cohesive package, and that has to count for something.

I only rate WIP games at a maximum of 4 out of 5 stars until they are completed as a matter of principal, but I will be keeping an eye on this one and may change this rating in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

redgreenblue_34

I hope this gets made into a full length game. Simply outstanding.
    Variety of kinks
    Great animation
    Good voice acting
    Just overall an incredibly lewd, and an enjoyable game

Also more Dollie content please
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Barking at the Moon

Yeah, 5 stars and I'm hoping with everything I have that the Dev keeps updating this game. As others have said the animations are the best around and once you get past the silliness of the MC it becomes a very sexy and fun game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

TacoSlut

Pros
    Amazing voice acting.
    Amazing art style and animations.
    It's variety comes from its cute and funny humor.
    Ui is very nice.
    Music fits.
    Love the posters.
    Games ability to explore extreme kinks with fallback to its just humor or memes. ( ect im not into ponys so thought that was really odd and funny )

Cons
    Enviroment. Background room locations either don't match the art style or are too cartoony like the mini map. Angles and sizes of backround objects need to be reworked.
    Ran into a bug of double audio.
    Choices feel weak.

Sumarry
    Overall dev has a niche humour which I am looking forward to seeing this and his vision I am just concerned that the story and chocies wont excell which is the main reason I play. If your main pros are animations and voice acting why not keep making animated videos but you do you.

If there was a way to watch all these animations in vr you can take all my wallet.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JessZFox

Great animations, Voice acting, funny type of game with lots of humour and absurdity, too bad there is little content
    Its still fun to play, the animation are the best i have ever seen in a game on this website.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

uhohichangedmysn

Considering this is just a concept, it is amazing. I love how unapologetically kinky and humorous it is. I would absolutely love the proposed sandbox version. I would suggest keeping the text simple just as you do in the demo, but make the text valuable so we actually crave more to read.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3250651

I'm not into Futa shit but damn, the potential of this game is off the charts. Animations, voice acting, cutenesss and lewdness blended together wonderfully... I want to go further. I hope Agent Red Studio takes this project seriously.

By the way, I never would have thought that my first review would be for a futa game. This says a lot about this game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Madeofclay

These are the most polished animations I've seen in a game. Beautifully rendered. Additionally there's not a whole lot of futa content out there and this is probably the best there is. Keep this in your sights moving forward. Cannot wait for more content!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

phathamo2k3

Agent Red Studios has the potential to make this into a REALLY great game. The art and the UI are already top notch (though the art may not be to everyone's liking, it is distinctive and well done), what remains to be seen is how well they will be able to mesh the carnal content, ludology, and a cohesive story into a game that doesn't feel grindy or too short. I am not expecting this game to have a gripping narrative that will overshadow the raunch, but AgentRedGirl's content has gotten better over time and I would expect them to keep this a titillating and tawdry final product - which is more than good enough for me!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Thomas01

I usually refrain from playing demos since they are short and hard to find value in. However this demo is so well made that even though it took me no more than ten minutes it has already made its way on my list of favorites. I'll be watching this one closely.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ZeRaccoon

I'm a big fan of the videos. They're absolute quality animations with great voice acting. I never dared to dream about a game like that, but well, here we are. A dream come true, please continue with this project!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This game is awesome! The graphics and animations are extremely fluid and well done! The characters have some depth and the scenarios they are in are just great! One of the greatest games with Futa/Trans characters I've ever seen on here! The situations are just hilarious great mix of humor and lots of great scenes would highly recommend this game! Absolutely fantastic job DEV! A++ 5/5
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbaned

The potential here is insane. The animation and voice quality is some of the best I've seen, when this is ready and it reaches the potential I know it has it will probably be one of the best games on the site.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2015544

This is a game in which the art is very good and the animations are very fluid, despite the appearance of the characters being a little strange, it's a good content for those who like it. I've watched all the creator's animations and they're excellent, I recommend them too.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

cattts

i really love this game. great graphics, i hope there is actually more in the future. the artwork is magnificent,
    keep up the good work, its been a long time since something different popped up on f95
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Kimberly09

So okay, it's kind of ridiculous - but you know what, it's also quality. Animations are smooth and lively, characters are eccentric but varied and interesting, voice acting is cutesy as hell but doesn't falter, writing is right in its niche and loving it. This was really a 'sure why not' choice for me to play something that just looked different, and while it's short it didn't put a foot wrong, so if you're not actively put off by the style and concept, it's for sure worth a few minutes of your time to sample.