TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Will there be a step by step guide eventually to prevent soft locking and to get maximum gains?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
my virus scan keeps closing the game and telling me it has a trojan virus. is this a false positive and how do I stop it if it is?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Dev's a true fellow brother of culture who understands that MILFs reign supreme over teens and loli crap. Also love the fact that the male protag is a dominant muscular handsome hunk and not some weak ass toothpick

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I have the problem that my windows defender runs amok, and even if i start the game on admin the exe gets deleted before the game can start.

Reactions: snes4life

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I have the problem that my windows defender runs amok, and even if i start the game on admin the exe gets deleted before the game can start.
Same, I have it restore the file. But it just does it again when I start playing. Not sure how to make it stop if it's a false positive

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MommyManhandler-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

god462

Nov 26, 2021
For those people that are having trouble with trying to open the game but double clicking the Game.exe does nothing:
1. Go
2. Click the link for Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker v0.63 (or most recent version). You will be taken to a MEGA link.
3. Download the file. Extract anywhere using 7zip or Winrar.
4. Run EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe
5. A window will pop up. Click the three dots in the upper right (...)
6. Navigate to where you extracted the game and double click Game.exe. Click "Unpack".
7. Wait for it to finish.
8. Close the window and go to where you extracted the game. You should see a new folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER%
9. Open that folder and you should now see the contents of the packaged Game.exe file extracted in this folder.
10. Launch the game using the new Game.exe in the %DEFAULT FOLDER% folder. Use the Game.exe in this folder from now on to launch the game.

Hopefully this will allow you to successfully run the game

For those people that want to be able to add extra Hookup Points/ Date Points, etc:
1. Go HERE
2. Download using the download links provided.
3. Extract contents of .zip file using 7zip or Winrar to a separate folder.
4. Run MV Cheat.exe
5. Select game by clicking the button with "..." or drag and drop the Game.exe (the one in the %DEFAULT FOLDER% folder if you had to extract it using the steps above) onto the application.
6. Click either "Install & Run" or "Install."
7. Launch the game, load your save, then start the cheat app using the "L" key in-game.

This tool will allow you to change many variables in the game like money, hookup points, date points, sex moves, date moves, items, gear, etc. BE CAREFUL CHANGING THE VARIABLES IN THE "SWITCHES" CATEGORY! You might permanently screw up your save. If you're unsure what changing a variable or switch does, best not to change it. Hope this works for you. Have fun! :)

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Is this game any less confusing to play than back in 1.1? Because while the art is top-tier, I don't think the "gameplay" as it existed in 1.1 is worth it

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Is this game any less confusing to play than back in 1.1? Because while the art is top-tier, I don't think the "gameplay" as it existed in 1.1 is worth it
I did stop playing because I got lost and had no direction at all. But I decided to try again since there's a guide u can use

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes