josephfamliy

Jun 2, 2020
I found a bug that gives you infinite manhandle points after you go on the date with Maemi and click on manhandle after it gives you a point click no then repeat it also there was another bug I found you can spend points on the same person I clicked the date button a second time on accident and it took another point from me

Reactions: /;/

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
is the Manhandle against Mina even possible? Seems like you have to do shit in a specific order but then when trying to do it in that order again, whelp RIP.

Doesn't help that the game insists on this card system with randomness so why make you do things in order if it's gonna be random if you succeed or not?

Guide: "Buy a sweet roll from bakery in the day"
Bakery in the day: "I HAVE AN ANNOYING NPC THAT WILL BLOCK OFF THE PLAYER FROM PROGRESSING"

Last edited:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Every time I start after a minute it shuts down, deletes the icon and my pc tells me it detected a Trojan. I restore the file, and it happens again.

Is this a false positive, and if so how do I stop this from happening

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
is the Manhandle against Mina even possible? Seems like you have to do shit in a specific order but then when trying to do it in that order again, whelp RIP.

Doesn't help that the game insists on this card system with randomness so why make you do things in order if it's gonna be random if you succeed or not?

Guide: "Buy a sweet roll from bakery in the day"
Bakery in the day: "I HAVE AN ANNOYING NPC THAT WILL BLOCK OFF THE PLAYER FROM PROGRESSING"
Same problem...

Reactions: nonceboi69

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
For everyone who has a problem at the bakery, go at night and talk to the NPC who will be there, the next morning you will have an option to remove the NPC who is blocking the passage.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
How many of the MILFs are married? Or are we just dealing with an age difference thing?
And I've seen several comments and reviews negatively commenting on the RPG elements. Is it really that bad?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
How many of the MILFs are married? Or are we just dealing with an age difference thing?
And I've seen several comments and reviews negatively commenting on the RPG elements. Is it really that bad?
It definetly still needs some work. I stopped playing originally because of how lost I got. Only started again when I found a guide available.

And now my computer says it's a Trojan and keeps me from playing the game. And still haven't found a solution

Reactions: Taboofan

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone got a Mina guide yet? I swear at this point i've tried every single combination possible and no matter what I can only get 2 'correct' in a row

Edit: After over an hour of trying and 6 minutes after posting this I figured it out, it was Grab then Tongue, the RNG was just never with me

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes