RPGM - Completed - Mom's Report [v1.0] [Autonoe]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Etranor

The art is fine, and the gameplay is simple but the translation is bad at best and there is text wrapping in almost every conversation (not like talking is actually important in these games). its an easy 1-3 hour game if you want something quick and easy. You can start with a cheat weapon to make the game fly by if you go into the recollection room right next to the begging of the game if you really want a quickie.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Pros : -
    The artwork is decent & that's it !
    Cons :
    Well we know is's censored and it sucks.
    The story, well my opinion is ... i don't have an opinion because you won't understand a damn sentence, i know the there's not much to be expected from MTL but this one is beyond terrible.
    Sex scenes are all look alike, very little imagination and mostly very short.
    Gameplay, to be honest it's just moving around a big map and clicking on NPCs so they can molest the MC.
    To summarize a very basic Female protagonist RPG with nothing new or exciting.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Mitsuna

Let me get this straight... Right. So, this game is no good mostly because the artwork quality is subpar at best and there is no gameplay to speak of. All the scenes look very samey and you will find asset reuse all over the place. NTR aspect is clearly wasted, too. And I think I've seen much better "rape every npc" game before. You definitely won't be satisfied with the incest aspect as well, in addition this game doesn't feature any shotas - these midget things are disgusting. Well, you will only find generic milf characters (software generated) and midget gnomes characters (software generated) here. Oh also like 4 various enemies (software generated).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Joniiis

This could be a 4 star game, but this MTL is horrible, wait until someone does a better translation and maybe you can understand at least what the fuck is going on.
    (it's not "NTR" you just pimp out your mother for information .)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

amBest

I've played my fare share of MTL games. A lot of the time it's very difficult to get what a character was trying to say here or there, but it's never impossible to understand what is happening, in the grand picture.

Don't get me wrong, I'd never play a MTL story focused game, but if it's two characters fucking in the forest who get caught by some Jason Vorheze knockoff, you'd get the gist of what is going on, and it's perfectly fine.

This game is like no other MTL I've ever played. It's complete and utter gibberish. You do get the absolute most abstract and high level image of what is going on, aka u are the son of some rando bimbo, she has a quest to find out ... something. You're a kid, so you get bored fast, real fast. No time to waste, so let's try a different approach. Instead of asking people for info, let's fuck them for info.

But that is all that is understandable, no interaction makes sense, no text is worth reading, because there is nothing to piece together. It's just nonsense, most of the text isn't even words at all.

There is nothing to be had here that you can't have, more easily and enjoyably, by finding the CG pack for this game on your favorite hentai website. This "game" is a terrible experience, and without at least some story to make sense of, it is downright pointless to download.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Extremepants

The CGs look nice but that's about it. No corruption of any sort, you just jump right into it which is kind of a bore, if I wanted to look at hentai pics I would just google hentai pics.

NTR? What NTR? You pimp out your mother occasionally while you just magic fuck everything else.

Want to get defeat scenes? Better save ahead of time because you get the scene then enjoy a game over screen and have to go back to your last save.

Feels like the developer wanted to drag out the artificial length of the game by making the mother initially garbage at combat so you grind out combat enough to be able to beat bosses, which pretty much runs counter to the instant sex you get with everyone else, why so different?

Don't bother playing the game, just rip the CGs and your experience will be the same.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Lyounus

The scenes are pretty bland despite the size of the game

Don't get your hopes up for the NTR part, you won't feel a thing.

If you like the 'fuck n go' system, you might like this one.

The fact that you have to lose to gain a scene is already a no go, but the fact that you would get game over screen over it means that this game was not made for the fappers.

The battle grope system is not that great, the less %hp you have, the more your outfit got reduced, even then the groping is still the same.

Summary, it is just a waste of potential honestly. The plot is just beat em up the monsters not to mention the MTL.