3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Normally I'm pretty good doing boulder puzzles, but for some reason I can't figure out the final puzzle for the cave trial. My brain just doesn't want to figure it out. It doesn't help that there's no WT for this game either.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to do a 2nd Puzzle (Side Quest Message for Future Self, if not wrong, it's called) and Puzzle with Colors (Main Quest with Cleo)

Reactions: Anti88

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
jackal_uncen.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.4 is up for download! You can get it . There’s a new development on the sand island – check out the mystery address from the last update from the map in your home. Also, Cat finds out that she has a talent for music ^^ Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.4 comes with 3 new scenes. First of all, . The new girl, Jackal mommy, got her cowgirl/rider scene. . Another . You can see it here.

You don’t need to re-seduce the girls to see the scene updates if you already invited them to the camp. The upgraded scenes are available in exploration zones, home evening dates automatically.

New features and activities

The new girl, You can encounter her in the desert zone, namely, in rare events (red balls). Don’t forget to use the magic lamps if she’ll elude you normally.

. You can encounter her in your camp during evening and advancing the main quest line far enough. She got her own special quest, and the current release has the first step.

Added another optional quest that rewards players who took their time to explore and solve extra puzzles and activities. This quest is tied to the smithy upgrade you can get from Quentin and reward an upgradable blade that you will adapt to your playstyle. May be a good preparation for the combat encounters ahead!

Added a different kind of a safe puzzle for the desert exploration zone and increased its rewards. These coins will count towards the exploration quests’ targets.

Added a button for MonGirl Conquest so players will be able to hide all the interface elements. It’s mainly aimed for mobile players since desktop version can just use the “Shift” button to do largely the same. Plus, it now hides the choice menu. I will make a feedback poll later this month to see what players think about this change. Either way, I already shifted the role-play phrase’s window to the right side of the screen for missionary scenes. This way, it doesn’t block the girls’ pussy.

We made a first full test for the new seduction system and it needs to go into the oven to iron out some newfound problems. Guess I’ll stop mentioning it until it’s ready to go, so we’ll avoid any possible confusion.

Small fixes and improvements

Changed harpy missionary scene to use a separate background along with several tweaks to the animation itself. All of these should help with loading times for the H scene.

Fixed crocomommy’s and harpy’s missionary scenes. Now, there’s no cut-off on their legs during the final animation part.

Changed titsqueeze sound in the bar minigame with a more fitting alternative. Titwolf will be happy.

Added ropeplaying phrases for girls that previously had token phrases for their scene stage advancement like “Next” according to the feedback poll’s results. Namely, the harpy and fennec.

Fixed a problem in the sand temple puzzle that allowed to pick up the blank orb infinite amount of times.

Adjusted cursor in the game and equip option menus. The main menu finally got the correct frame animation effect and the equip menu doesn’t accelerate cursor’s animation during item choice.

Fixed a problem with incorrect background loading up in the scene for a second before switching over to a correct one.

Expanded smithy’s weapon options after purchasing the update from Quentin the quartermaster.

Fixed a bug that started forest background ambient to play after the safe puzzle in the desert region.

Changed scene background for girls who can be met in different biomes to properly fit the current zone.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are working on their commissions, and the first preview should be up next week. For the next update, we plan to add 3 new scenes. Queen Adia will get a new scene type – a titfuck. The new girl, young jackal, will start out with a doggy scene. And bunny mommy gets a BJ scene.

I’m focusing on finishing out the story bit first this time. 2 out of 3 new maps are ready to go, and the logic preparation will be next. The upcoming update will close the main “adventure” part of the sand island, and the players will move to the sh~weet rewards part. I plan to make another feedback poll after the release to see how this “mini-story” format feels to you, players. After all, it’s more focused on the story and cutscenes rather than pure gameplay.

Also, I’m starting to add the “Hide” buttons in all H scenes in the game even while the poll I still going. 77% want to see this change, and I don’t think there will be a major change in the statistics. This should be done around the weekend, with enough time to test all the new changes in case something will go wrong with some scenes.

Cordelia’s quest author is preparing the next step in her story, but due to time constraints it will arrive in v0.2.6 update instead of the upcoming v0.2.5. It will be a focus after transitioning to the rewards part of the sand island.

Changed crocomommy’s BJ scene during the final animation sequence, so the leaking cum won’t look so stretched.

Updated all walker sprites for all girls in the bar zone. Yay, less placeholders!

Fixed a titwolf’s BJ scene. Now, it properly plays the lewd sounds during all phases of the scene.

Adjusted Mommyfly’s BJ scene – the finishing sound was out of sync with the action.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are finishing their tasks bit by bit. Young jackal is already here. Check out her preview here. Her doggy scene is on the finish line too and should arrive around the weekend. Mommy bunny’s BJ scene is in progress too, but should arrive later. As for Scorpion mommy’s titjob scene, we hit some problems with it, but still expect to finish it before the release date.

I’m more or less done with the main quest story line for the release. It still needs polishing and playtesting, but the core is already here. After this, I’m planning on expanding the smithy optional quest line.

Also, I’m done with adding “Hide” buttons in all H scenes in the game as 77% of voted platers wanted. PC is working fine, but Android release requires some playtesting. There’s a bit of a quirk for the mobile devices. Since there’s no way to press a special “Hide” hotkey on a phone, all taps are registered as an “Action” button activation.

In short, when you tap the hide button during a story scene with some text blocks, the current message will be changed to the next one before the hiding logic will trigger. After this, the hiding works just like on the desktop. No matter what you do, the scene won’t progress so you can enjoy the animation without interface bits. It’s a small price to pay for hiding the interface, and I don’t think there’s a way to sidestep it.

Added roleplay phrases to Catarina’s and Cleo’s H scenes if you trigger these in the “Animation only” mode. These kinda ducked under the radar while I worked on the main bulk of the scenes. Now, all non-story scenes have roleplay phrases.

Optimized loading for animations in some scenes. This should help a bit with loading times on weaker devices.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
jackal_uncen.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.2.4 is up for download! You can check out the and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

halil123

May 23, 2017
RPGMaker games like this need a save game with every release. I played this a year ago, I am curious about the new content but not enough to play from the beginning.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes