cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.37 Public

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.37 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.37 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.37 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.37 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2022.4.13):

Book One Patch - Heavy

Mega

Book One Patch - Lite
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.37.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi.

I never played or downloaded this game before but I am curious to try it.

There are 3 downloadable versions (with 2 variants Heavy and Lite) in the OP, which are Book Two v0.37, Book One Patch and Book One v0.23.

After reading multiple posts here and on Patreon, I believe that if I want to play the game for the first time, then I should ignore Book One v0.23 and instead just download and install both Book Two v0.37 and Book One Patch (which will add Book One content to the game v0.33 and later versions). Optionally, I can also install the Incest Patch v0.37 when it will be available later (currently it is still v0.36).

Is the above correct? Thanks.

P/S: It is not clear at all in the OP, not even an explanation provided. I would normally interpret it as first install and play 'Book One', then create a save at the end of 'Book One'. Install 'Book Two' and import save from 'Book One' to continue playing 'Book Two'. While 'Book One Patch' seems natural to me a patch that you would applied to the 'Book One' installation, something that provides bug fixes or extra/bonus contents.

Reactions: sava75

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Hi.

I never played or downloaded this game before but I am curious to try it.

There are 3 downloadable versions (with 2 variants Heavy and Lite) in the OP, which are Book Two v0.37, Book One Patch and Book One v0.23.

After reading multiple posts here and on Patreon, I believe that if I want to play the game for the first time, then I should ignore Book One v0.23 and instead just download and install both Book Two v0.37 and Book One Patch (which will add Book One content to the game v0.33 and later versions). Optionally, I can also install the Incest Patch v0.37 when it will be available later (currently it is still v0.36).

Is the above correct? Thanks.

P/S: It is not clear at all in the OP, not even an explanation provided. I would normally interpret it as first install and play 'Book One', then create a save at the end of 'Book One'. Install 'Book Two' and import save from 'Book One' to continue playing 'Book Two'. While 'Book One Patch' seems natural to me a patch that you would applied to the 'Book One' installation, something that provides bug fixes or extra/bonus contents.
You CAN install the Book One patch to be able to start from Book one, it will let you continue to Book two once installed

Jun 13, 2018
As it's not covered in the instructions or anything I'll ask here. Do I need both book one and two to play or is book two just a better version of book one?

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You CAN install the Book One patch to be able to start from Book one, it will let you continue to Book two once installed
Sorry. I don't fully understand what it means, with respect to downloading, installing and playing the game. Can you or anyone explains what is the correct instructions, in particular what are Book One, Book One Patch and Book Two. As I explained earlier, I never played this game before. So, how do I go about starting fresh playing from the start? Thanks.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
You can play the game with just Book 2 , but if you want all the scenes the game has to offer you also need Book 1 Patch

tldr : ignore the spoiler under Book One in the OP , its the outdated game version

:
From v0.33 on, Bloodlines will by default start at Book Two. If you wish to have the complete install, you merely need to add the Book One patch file. However, if you're content to simply play the game from Book Two onwards, you will be greeted with a new starting point for the game, a more limited Bloodlines menu, and the ability to view a brief recap of some major events from Book One.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You can play the game with just Book 2 , but if you want all the scenes the game has to offer you also need Book 1 Patch

tldr : ignore the spoiler under Book One in the OP , its the outdated game version
Thanks for confirming my earlier post, which is basically ignore Book One, dowload, install Book Two, then download, apply Book One Patch onto the Book Two installation and start playing.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Adamöldüamk

Aug 8, 2018
Man Mia is nice and hot but we need someone to compete her I suggest Lisa She is the thicc and tallest one before all that happened and don't forget her hair her hair is the longest one between thoose four girls .
İ'm impatiently waiting her third transformation

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
do i need to downlaod book one and two or is book one combined with book two
Short answer is, Book One is a standalone content, same with Book Two. Book One does not contains Book Two and Book Two does not contains Book One.

Long answer is, I asked a similar questions earlier (middle of this page), the responds that I get suggests that Book One is an older/earlier version of the game and if you are new player then you should just ignore Book One, download and install Book Two then download and apply the Book One Patch on your Book Two installation, then start playing.

Book Two has limited recaps of what happened in Book One, so that's why you need to apply the Book One Patch to be able to play the full content of Book One by starting new game in your Book Two installation.

However, if you like to install both Book One and Book Two is also possible, the caveat is that you have to play Book One to access Book One content, and play Book Two to access Book Two content. They are basically 'separate' game. The method I described previously gives you access to both Book One and Two in a single installation.

Correct me if I am wrong, I am no expert and I have not played this game before but this is what I understand so far.

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
Bloodlines v0.36 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version.
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches, it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

Download
Mega
where can i find the patch for book 1?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This game has really poop writing and because it's vampires oriented it's even more insulting so no recommendation from me.

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
I really love this game, I have been following it for years now and every time I get back to it there is so much new content.

But I have a question! I went to the creators patreon and noticed this quote in his (her?) introduction:

As with my work on Literotica, this story focuses heavily on scenes of corruption and transformation.
Which made me curious. Where can I find his other work? I really want to read it! The actual site "Literotica" isn't really easy to navigate and I am not even sure if his handle is the same there. Or if he even meant that site, "Literotica" could be, despite the captitalization, be just a portmanteau of literature and erotica.

The events of Bloodlines are so good and fit my tastes so well I just want more from the author!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I really love this game, I have been following it for years now and every time I get back to it there is so much new content.

But I have a question! I went to the creators patreon and noticed this quote in his (her?) introduction:

Which made me curious. Where can I find his other work? I really want to read it! The actual site "Literotica" isn't really easy to navigate and I am not even sure if his handle is the same there. Or if he even meant that site, "Literotica" could be, despite the captitalization, be just a portmanteau of literature and erotica.

The events of Bloodlines are so good and fit my tastes so well I just want more from the author!

Found it!

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018

Found it!
Thanks! From the short summary it seems his longer series is almost a proto version of Bloodlines. This might be interesting!

edit: I pasted all the chapters into a txt file. Might as well upload it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: winini

Phil_Herbunz

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks! From the short summary it seems his longer series is almost a proto version of Bloodlines. This might be interesting!

edit: I pasted all the chapters into a txt file. Might as well upload it here.

The Devilles is one of my all-time favorite stories on that site. It's the reason I initially started playing this game! As you said, it is quite clear that the foundation for this game was laid down in that story.

Moniker Smith does good work!

Alexanderatz

May 5, 2022
Idk why but this is the first renpy game ever that crashes so often for me. The game is just freeze&closed after a while when i moving among scenes and thats all

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes