Monitor for daz

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So I want to upgrade my current setup in regard to screen real estate, mainly for DAZ workload, with this in mind I began looking up monitor within ~500$. From what I looked at I have two choices either its a single large screen with good resolution (2k/4k) or multiple FHD screens with screen size less than 27 inch (after 27 inch FHD looks bad).
Will give my current display to my brother so want something that can come in this price range of 500$. Any help in this would be great. :D

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I just pulled the trigger on a new monitor myself. I have a 3 year old Samsung 32" 2k monitor as my main, and my secondary was a 10 year old 24" Monitor. I wanted to replace the 24" with another 32" Monitor, but went back and forth about 2K vs 4K.

I don't do much gaming, and I hope to upgrade my Graphics Card when the 3080s become easier to obtain (Spring?).

I ultimately decided on the 2K monitor, as it was about $100 cheaper, and would satisfy my needs.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
for daz3d I would go for a 27in to 32in monitor not in less you are video editor person then go even bigger then a 32in

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
thanks guys, will look for bigger monitor, and I am only using it for daz.
lol, what about ultrawide, would it be better than a normal monitor?