Unity - Completed - Monmusu [Final] [Tentacle Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

teletube

Don't waste your time on this one. There is no gameplay here, really. It just makes you wait and click, then wait again.

Just few arts behind the literal 'invest time' wall.
    Can be done on standby.
    Cannot recommend this 'game' to anyone.

A hard pass - 1/10
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

I've been playing this for 2 days now, no longer for the monster girls but more so just to find out how absurdly ridiculous this game is.

It would take at least like, 3 months to complete this realistically. I'm about halfway through the game WITH cheats. I couldn't figure out how to edit the currency in CE.

This game is such an absurd waste of time, not because it's not worth it, bu just because of the sheer amount of time it takes to get a single upgrade later in the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Remembering this is a time waster game from many years ago, that is totally free (not even fake free, where you need to spend $ to progress or unlock etc...) it was pretty good.

Again though it is a time waster so don't play unless you got time to waste. A couple of the little stories are cute and just look at characters they rather well drawn.

In short I would not play again nor if today if I never had played it, but I enjoyed using it as intended back then, a good time waster with rewarding after affect for Free.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

consumptionist

final version

played this on steam a few years ago so site age is as wrong as always. released long ago

in a word, boring. dull is also a possibility with added monotony.
    click here, wait some click here again. repeat.
    this is just like any VN some would say but a VN has the added advantage of having something worth reading (sometimes) whereas this has something once in a blue moon with rejected winged cloud images that are as dull as the gameplay.
    basically one of the worst idle games around that is only worth doing if you want easy steam achievements. this is not really the place for it in my opinion.
    there is a dev here on this site who spouts out often broken and poor looping management type games that look nice enough but play real crap. taboo something i think. this is even worse than what they create.

if you are french, a tree surgeon or a safety pin collector then i highly recommend you play this
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Ludsus

it is a mobile game like thing where it takes real life HOURS to get content, i mean full clash of clans like timer of multiple hours to unlock one girl absolutly horendus, and not worth your time, go check out things like Uni by Hizor or Portals of Phereon both great games. Well i need to somehow fill the 200 charachter requirement even tho i made my point so hows your day going? i hope good if not dont worry tomorow will come earlier than you expect