Unity - Abandoned - Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kazralinux

First impresions This game is WONDERFUL ITS GREAT the Art style is beautyful and the gameplay its fine the dings Are great Every thins is prefect until you se that is an abadoned projet and its lack of content.
    This Game just need some ntent and animations and it will be a piece of ART but its a shame that its not going to get aby updates, Still i recommend to play it very good but not even fappable and lack of H scenes. 5/10 8Sorry for my bad english.

(still is pretty wolesome to play the art and colrs are very good)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jacc

Though the platforming is bad, possibly terrible even. I can't help but be entranced by the world and visuals that was set up together. It is simply like a dream and atmosphere I have never seen before.

Outstanding and I'm devestated that this remains in this state probably until infinitum.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nightfall1

First of all, visuals are FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Second, this game just envelopes almost all my fetishes at once. Im in love with these characters (and thicc robo booty). Right now i just wish there would be more animated scenes. Hope the game will be finished soon))
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gabaw

This is an early review for a WIP game, however the first mission is complete so I feel it's worth a few words.

For starters, I fell in love with the game almost instantly. The style is very pleasing and the 2D platforming controls are fairly smooth, well animated to boot.

You collect gravure/voyeur photos and these are not currently animated. However, Gats does great work and the art is quite nice.

I was immediately hooked on both the android protagonist and the developing story. It has enough intrigue to leave you eager for more.

The dialogue and characters, while not incredibly deep at the moment, feel genuine and their personalities are distinct. You have a good sense of their motivations and it gives the proper illusion that they're living their lives when you're not looking.

Of course, being an android made to take photos and film, you're always looking. That's where the mystery and the action begins for our protagonist, and I'm definitely on board to see where it goes.

EDIT: March 2023, unfortunately the game has been abandoned for several years at this point, most likely due to a lack of funding (i.e. not enough patrons) which is both understandable and highly disappointing. What's there is still great, still recommend highly.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

u3708395

Amazing (and unique?) minimal art.
    Amazing electronic music in most of the area.
    Excellent writing.
    Lovably distanced yet warm characters.
    Artistically, the best game I have yet found on this forum, in this 'genre'.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Domomanz

Absolutely beautiful art and music design, the quality of this is god damn beautiful.

Pros:
    Art
    Music
    Fappable
    interesting world/story
    Gameplay is simple yet enjoyable

Cons:
    Short
    Early production

Super excited to see more from this developer