n0name_

Sep 19, 2019
Hm... If u start new game after complete first 50 days, u have all rooms and player char, so u can breed girls from start with 4+ traits, awesum.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone else feel like once you get the brothel the games balance kind of breaks? I barely paid attention to it just putting 2 girls in there that were infertile. But it rapidly leveled up to 7 in a few weeks now produces enough money you don't really even have to bother with the breeding lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need to follow the developer on Ci-en to download the patch, only follow not (with money) subscribe. You may need a VPN for Zippy to let you use it if your in Europe.

Reactions: Courier_Young

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
forbidden
i use this and it's always worked,

just paste the link you can't open in the bar, then under the bar section "select Web server" select france and then click go to site.
If a page pf warning opens just click on ignore the risk and youìll go to the link page.

Reactions: Deciphering

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
During the tutorial the slave did the animation for giving birth but nothing came out afterwards. It's telling me to click and drag on an empty space where I think the baby's supposed to be, but it's not working. Didn't see anyone else mention this yet so am I stupid or is it just a rare bug? Redownloaded a few times already

Reactions: iceghost

kenshin0000

May 30, 2018
before the day of the check, you shouldn’t do anything at all, otherwise you’ll catch a softlock, like me... on the 35th day, a training surfaced that you need to disassemble the monster... only I already had a queue for parsing 4 monsters... as a result, the queue does not move because only the issued goblin can be dismantled, and since the queue does not move, it cannot be dismantled

does anyone have a save?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nakase and tolffake

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Well that's a shame, did everything but it doesn't track the speed boost for the brothel or the washer for the science girl.
Anyone got a full save to share yet or is this a bug for everyone instead of a few off us.

Also hot tip, be careful if one of your unique's catches a disease. The brothel says they look after their health but they can suddenly drop dead from the disease.

Andru77

Breeder of females and traps.
Donor
Jan 11, 2018
Just dont let any slave die, the morgue tutorial is bugged.
:D it deleted my progress :((((

4.40 star(s) 95 Votes