• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Monster Code [v0.1] [Taquitos]

1. 3.00 star(s)

brata

The game is small but for a 0.1 version is decent. My problem is that firstly it is quite buggy.
    Secondly , the whole concept of "Hi! Lets fuck"-plot is not very good imo which is dropping it a start
    Thirdly , the dev made a good name for himself with the incest tag but now he totally did a bait-n-switch and did a 3rd game (all in 0.1 or 0.2 versions) in less than a year instead of focusing on one.
    Pros :
    Decent models but ... thats about it.
    Normally I would put a 2* put since I know the dev is trying to find his roots (when he already has them imo) then I bump it to 3* until next version (if it ever exists)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Ok, this is pretty bad even for v0.1:
    - English is bad, that could be excused, but the writing is also terrible
    - there is no direction/story, not even just enough to let player know what the hell is going on
    - the blowjob sound effect from the intro (if it even can be called that) plays for good 10-20 seconds after animation is over.
    - stat changes screen after actions stays on the screen for way too long
    - money you earn are stupidly low compared to prices, 2$ for work when a coffee costs 10$, chocolate 15$ and visiting arcade 15$?
    - girls locations are marked by a color, there is no way of telling which girl is what color other than by checking a marked location manually and memorizing which color is which girl
    - these markers don't update properly, after time change you have to enter and exit a location for them to update which is a pain in the ass
    - buggy events - interacting with one girl plays a talk as if we are at a pool at school, other girl plays an event of checking a shop for work and meeting her, these two events are also the only events in the game i've found
    - music is badly looped, it randomly stops abruptly and starts playing from the beggining
    - all interactions are placeholders (at least I hope they are, if not this is bad)

This game already needs a guide (which is not built in currently), a translator/proofreader/editor, a bugfix, a bit of redesign in terms of gameplay and more content before it will be even playable.

Currently it's barely a buggy, clunky proof of concept with close to no content. It can be fixed so I will check next updates, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I was tempted to rate it 2 stars just because I like how thick the characters are, but I just couldn't.