VN - Ren'Py - Monster College [v0.8.4] [Monster Eye Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.3

"Expected nothing and got everything"

I thought this would be another generic harem game, just with different skins on all these women.
    But luckily I was wrong. The pace and the writing are both excellent! The humor is subtle, much to my taste- no cringe here (so far).
    I haven't even finished the content (started fresh on 0.3), but I can already recommend it just because of the writing style (can't judge on the story yet, though).

Bookmarked and eager to seeing more of this dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Eiffel

It's been a while since I've rated or left a review on a game here. Giving this an Excellent rating. One of the better games played in a while. Has an interesting story, good art and great animation. Wish monster eye games all the best, will keep my eye on this and defiantly become a patron supporter.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

xymoir

I love the art and the differences between girls in this, making choices between what you train is also very interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to how this develops because the girls are hot as fuck
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jkjkjkjkjk

Really cool twist on a classic VN setting. Wasn't sure at first about having monsters as LIs but they all have some cool quirks that add something different to the game. Will be interested to see where the over arching story goes as there is clearly something larger going on so that adds a nice bit of mystery. Highly recommend as it has quality renders, interesting LIs and overall story, and it seems like actual choices that matter which is always of top importance in my opinion.

Update of the update: The developer listened and made all sex scenes optional so I'll add the 5th star back on. I sill noticed the trend has continued unfortunately with the mc's thoughts of l she's so hot, I can't wait to fuck her, this is making me hard, or the worst of them I can't wait to see what she'll do for me after I help her This is unnecessary and emersion ruining especially if you are only interested in one character. Hope the developer will listen to people on this.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is a good VN

PROS
    Good story
    Good models
    Good renders

CONS
    Needs to be a bit more dominance from the MC

Summary
    Story has a good flow. It's not overwhelming or lacking. It has a good balance of comedy, drama and depth.
    The ladies you encounter are dynamic and have development based traits that hopefully will lead to lots of adventures with future updates.
    The story revolves around a MC that is thrust into a new world, and has to learn how to navigate and develop new powers.
    I highly recommend this VN. Monster Eye Games is doing a good job so far.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LuminescentBerry

So far i'm really enjoying the game, just finished chapter 2. Keep up with the good work. Personally I'm looking forward to more time with Olga, Dragomira, Rachel, and Sophia. One aspect I like and hate is not knowing whether someone is genuine or has ulterior motives.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Method_Man_

Great start to a VN with tons of potential.

Love the premise of this one a lot. Reminds me of fosters home for imaginary friends with all the different races. All intros to the variety of characters were unique, as were their personalities. MC's werewolf form looks hideous but maybe that the point. Plot seems predictable as I can already imagine where this is going, but that's not an issue. Renders look great as well.

Overall a really solid start. Hopefully dev can build on this and not fall into too many tropes we see on this site far too often.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

astabro

Damm, this one is a gem as of 0.2 version right now. Amazing supernatural story, decent animations and a variety of SeXy characters to choose, lol. Will must recommend people to try it. Also, it's a bit funny with good sense of humour.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lorddarcian

Love supernatural based games so may be biased. So far loving the characters and LI's hoping for a harem path with all the possible apparent LI's we have seen so far. Renders and animations have been smooth and nice the characters both male and female don't just feel like they are there. they have their own features which makes them feel more fleshed out so far. I give this the highest rating right now and hope it continues earning it going forard
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Exodus19

To start....This is maybe the first review I have ever written so forgive me if its not in the format you might prefer. I am also a little bit drunk so apologies if I trip over some sentences.

Pros:
    Fun and engaging story.
    Interesting and unique characters.
    Very nice renders.
    Love the supernatural aspect.
    Writing is clear and easy to understand.
    Many different girls introduced, and all seem pretty interesting.
    Male characters that are fun and don't seem like a threat to your romantic pursuits (so far).
    MC doesn't look like a weakling or ugly and is not a push over.

Cons:
    Story is moving a bit fast.
    Everyone seems to know everything about you instantly, even though you do not know them.
    A lot of often used tropes but Im not even sure if this can be considered a con. It works well with the story.
    Kind of predictable of where things are going but again not totally a con. I like the fact that we are going to evolve into a power fantasy and the MC isnt a cunt.

All in all:
    Good renders
    Fun story
    Unique characters
    Left me wanting more!

As of now Ill give it very high marks and hopes it continues as such,

One major thing....I do not know if its planned but a Harem path would be absolutely spectacular! I love even single girl endings but with such endearing LI's being introduced...I feel it would be exceptionally hard and disappointing to have to chose just one.

I suggest you all give it a try! this Dev is doing a good job so far and I cant wait to see more!