TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
dude, game is still being worked on, so WHY would the beginning changing somehow NOT require a new save??? makes perfect sense to me that with new VERY drastic updates it would require a NEW save file....
There's a lot of people here who for the sake of all of us should only play games marked "COMPLETED"

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i personally PREFER "COMPLETED" GAMES......
There's nothing wrong with that. Just complaining about beta woes in work in progress games is a waste of time and bandwidth. Finished game that loses saves, big deal, work in progress game that loses save compatibility... That's uh part of being a work in progress. Hell BG3 ganked my saves like 6 times during early access.

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
personally, my save file in this game is a mess bc i miss the harem route and need to redo few times to make it so im glad i got to delete those now

Jun 13, 2018
Finished game that loses saves, big deal, work in progress game that loses save compatibility... That's uh part of being a work in progress. Hell BG3 ganked my saves like 6 times during early access.
i agree wholeheartedly. i've lost count of how many "in development" game saves have lost compatibility between updates! THAT'S why i prefer "completed" games........of course, i've currently got like 10-12 "in development" games on my hard drive........i'll probably never learn my lesson.....

Reactions: TigerWolfe
Jun 13, 2018
how do other devs do ?
oh, the dev i mentioned also split his games on Steam- standard branch, beta branch, and development branch....
1) standard- whatever stable "full version" (like you do with each chapter...)
2) beta- whatever "test version" is almost ready for standard branch, just here for a week or two just in case any more bugs/errors happen to come up.
3) development- the small 3 day updates and testing, etc....

_Something_

Jul 10, 2020
just wondering, anyone know where the saves are supposed to be? there's no way i can see in game to delete saves....my save files are a mess...
You can find them, where you have the .exe, in the "game" folder and then you should see a folder with the name "saves". But you should delete the backup that does Ren'py too if you really be sure of delete all your saves (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy). And once there you should search the name of the game and inside of that you find the other saves.
And by the way, don't delete in both cases the persistent one.

Jun 13, 2018
You can find them, where you have the .exe, in the "game" folder and then you should see a folder with the name "saves". But you should delete the backup that does Ren'py too if you really be sure of delete all your saves (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy). And once there you should search the name of the game and inside of that you find the other saves.
And by the way, don't delete in both cases the persistent one.
much thanks!
(y)

Reactions: _Something_

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.13] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.13] [Monster Eye Games]

Changelog:

-Reworked Ch01 and fixed several scenes along the way;
-Reworked Diary's entry mechanic
-Added 15 animations
-Added about 350 images
-Added about 8k words
-No previous save file will work anymore after this update!

Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes