VN - RPGM - Completed - Monster Girl 1,000 [v19.3.1] [TwistedScarlett]

1. 5.00 star(s)

STkems

RPGM: some may think of RPGM games, due to previous experiences, as tedious and grindy, or being of low quality in general.
    Rest assured, this is not the case here; and given v1.01's content, I have the impression it won't devolve into such a state either.

Aside from a few typos (iirc; I post this a few days after playing it), you need not fear to encounter anything that'll trigger your inner grammar Nazi (at least mine kept quiet).

I like the character design and art. I like the silly, humorous premise as to why the MC has to assemble a harem, and how he just nonchalantly rolls with it.
    And I'm curious about the cliffhanger this first release left us at, and whether a more sinister side to the story gets revealed, which would be a switch from the mainly lighthearted tone the game has right now.

Overall, as you can guess by my star rating, I'm happy to have discovered this game and can't wait for more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Guardian_Angelz

Love the art! The characters are cute and all have their own personalities and I would love to see where this game goes, the story is a little short, but that's expected since it is still being developed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zeeig

Love it so far! The art is great if a bit samey, the sex sene art is great (especially the sleep bag part) the characters are lovable and the plot has a nice pace. i Can't wait to see more! ( Poor Elsie tho :( )