Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Should the church girl receive some content?
Non-sexually I'd say definitly, she's really funny and I enjoy interacting with her. She's a must visit each time for head pats and I'd love to see more scenes with her.

Now sexually, mmm maybe.
I think she'd have to undergo some sort of transformation into a degenerate character like everyone else for it to make sense story wise, maybe into a succubus nun for simplicity's sake, but if you take away her energetic and cheerful personality it be a crime.

Just make it an optional thing, as I know some folks would rather protect her innocents, dispite being smack down in the middle of a lecherous world, surrounded by monster girls/succubi.
In a way she is like the white dot in the yin & yang symbol.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I personally view it as this: Jora talks about her father dying *hundreds* of years ago. She's more than old enough, socially stunted yes due to her circumstances but she can still make decisions about who to fuck. As a socially awkward woman myself (yes, I play male protag games like this sometimes if they have something I like in them) I feel like I understand her situation some. But ultimately it's down to every player who they want to fuck, it's all cool. Lillian is way too innocent tho for me to be interested in anything but hugs and headpats tho.

Reactions: JungleNuts

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I personally view it as this: Jora talks about her father dying *hundreds* of years ago. She's more than old enough, socially stunted yes due to her circumstances but she can still make decisions about who to fuck. As a socially awkward woman myself (yes, I play male protag games like this sometimes if they have something I like in them) I feel like I understand her situation some. But ultimately it's down to every player who they want to fuck, it's all cool. Lillian is way too innocent tho for me to be interested in anything but hugs and headpats tho.
This is hardly a question of how old she is, but more of the mindset she has revealed. Many men have instinctive inhibitions to do anything sexual with women who have revealed true desperation for companionship with just about anyone like she did, I mean it was so bad for her that she kidnapped a harpy and was harming her accidentally to stop her from abandoning her.
Making a move to have sex with someone like that feels predatory for various reasons, not to mention the immense responsibility and potential to cause harm behind it if a man is a womans sole social figure, and she cannot just get any other, it creates a rather uncomfortable dynamic. Jora being as monstrous as she is physically makes it even easier to friendzone her and just have casual friendly interactions with her instead of actually mating with her.

I'd say with Lillian, who is merely naive, things would be a lot easier than someone like Jora with all her issues.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This is hardly a question of how old she is, but more of the mindset she has revealed. Many men have instinctive inhibitions to do anything sexual with women who have revealed true desperation for companionship with just about anyone like she did, I mean it was so bad for her that she kidnapped a harpy and was harming her accidentally to stop her from abandoning her.
Making a move to have sex with someone like that feels predatory for various reasons, not to mention the immense responsibility and potential to cause harm behind it if a man is a womans sole social figure, and she cannot just get any other, it creates a rather uncomfortable dynamic. Jora being as monstrous as she is physically makes it even easier to friendzone her and just have casual friendly interactions with her instead of actually mating with her.

I'd say with Lillian, who is merely naive, things would be a lot easier than someone like Jora with all her issues.
More Jora's magnificent body for me. But seriously tho your opinion, my opinion, our POVs on the character are different.

EDIT: I want to rub my face on her abs. And that amazing tail!

• Red Heart
Sep 5, 2022
Non-sexually I'd say definitly, she's really funny and I enjoy interacting with her. She's a must visit each time for head pats and I'd love to see more scenes with her.

Now sexually, mmm maybe.
I think she'd have to undergo some sort of transformation into a degenerate character like everyone else for it to make sense story wise, maybe into a succubus nun for simplicity's sake, but if you take away her energetic and cheerful personality it be a crime.

Just make it an optional thing, as I know some folks would rather protect her innocents, dispite being smack down in the middle of a lecherous world, surrounded by monster girls/succubi.
In a way she is like the white dot in the yin & yang symbol.
I see any transformation involving her in the same way as any other transformation of the human characters in the game (including Nara): there's very few human characters, and they have unique story roles that can't be replaced without a new human character, so transformation kind of wrecks the whole deal. We already have Catherine and Mika for that.

Lillian is fine as is without h-scenes, but perhaps she could assist (like Elly against Venefica) to fight an angel/saint/priestess in the late game for whatever reason. Maybe said priestess could be a mongirl and later join the Church to be a more lax and seductive counterpart to Lillian. More important than sex is to develop the Holy skills to be actually good, currently a bunch of mons have it as their weakness and the (s)layer is the only good spell, barring hellhound headpatting.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Should the church girl receive some content?
Yes, there is only so many times you can have her pretending to be ignorant about the whole place before it stops being funny (it did a long time ago)

More important than sex is to develop the Holy skills to be actually good, currently a bunch of mons have it as their weakness and the (s)layer is the only good spell, barring hellhound headpatting.
Idk, demon layer is honestly the only thing you need, it's a decent enough move to one shot Sofia with, unless thresh upped his game and made enemies only weak to holy, i see no use in its development

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Yes, there is only so many times you can have her pretending to be ignorant about the whole place before it stops being funny (it did a long time ago)
It's entirely believable, though. If you were running a religious organization that was trying to counter-balance the debauchery of the island's dominant race while providing a safe haven for would-be adventurers, how would you ensure your ground staff don't corrupt the intent of your organization? That said, she isn't ignorant. Mostly, she avoids those kinds of discussions because celibacy is kind of her entire thing.

Actually, I'd be amused with a second nun in the church who basically explains Lillian's situation as this:

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Shande

Jul 15, 2022
What do the changelogs mean by "Remember to load your save from the town square"?
I'm assuming it has something to do with avoiding issue implementing new updates. But does it mean to find a save where you were at the town square and load it. Or before installing a new update to go to the Town Square, make a save there and then load that save after installing new updates. Kinda confused.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
What do the changelogs mean by "Remember to load your save from the town square"?
I'm assuming it has something to do with avoiding issue implementing new updates. But does it mean to find a save where you were at the town square and load it. Or before installing a new update to go to the Town Square, make a save there and then load that save after installing new updates. Kinda confused.
Something to do with corrupting the save, it generally means that you should save at the town square, i've always been doing that either way since its most convinient

Shande

Jul 15, 2022
Something to do with corrupting the save, it generally means that you should save at the town square, i've always been doing that either way since its most convinient
So, pretty much as a general rule of thumb make a save at town square when you plan to download a new update. Safety precautions and whatnot. Got it, better safe than sorry.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's entirely believable, though. If you were running a religious organization that was trying to counter-balance the debauchery of the island's dominant race while providing a safe haven for would-be adventurers, how would you ensure your ground staff don't corrupt the intent of your organization? That said, she isn't ignorant. Mostly, she avoids those kinds of discussions because celibacy is kind of her entire thing.

Actually, I'd be amused with a second nun in the church who basically explains Lillian's situation as this:
The "organisation" consists solely of her though. Venereae is a fertility goddess, it's in her god-damn name. Lillian is the only one who doesn't accept that.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
The "organisation" consists solely of her though. Venereae is a fertility goddess, it's in her god-damn name. Lillian is the only one who doesn't accept that.
Only of her on that continent/island, thought its unknown what kind of opinions they hold, i think something about other priests was mentioend before, the lore is lost on me

jamesdavis

May 1, 2020
Bit off topic, but is anyone aware of why this game doesn't show up on the Latest Updates page for quite a while? If I wasn't aware the game was receiving updates, I'd think it was taking forever for updates to come out.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Bit off topic, but is anyone aware of why this game doesn't show up on the Latest Updates page for quite a while? If I wasn't aware the game was receiving updates, I'd think it was taking forever for updates to come out.
Dunno how the auto-updater for the forums are set, but the last handful of updates have been bug fixes, QoL stuff, and side content that contribute nothing to the main quest, but is neat, I suppose. Personal speculation-tentatively supported by the August update-is that Threshold is waiting on art before he does a big content update.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes