[Unreal Engine] Monster Girl Dungeon [v0.02] [Sclavus]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lesclavus

Dec 2, 2018

Overview:
A town makes an agreement with the local monster girls that they can get their supply of semen by "punishing" society's prisoners, as opposed to preying on the townspeople. You have been chosen to be the Witness of the prisoner's "suffering" for the entire society.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-29
Release Date: 2019-05-14
Developer: Sclavus
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
3D game, Animated, BDSM, Female domination, Humilation, Rape, Tentacles, Monster girl

Installation:
Go into the WindowsNoEditor folder, and run MonsterGirlDungeon.exe

Changelog:
v0.02

Developer Notes:
E - Toggle cursor to skip dialogue, after turning the cursor off you have to right click to look around again.
Ctrl - Toggle crouch.
F - Remove all dialogue from screen
1 - Normal view.
2 - Zoomed in view.
3 - Even more zoomed in view.
R - Toggle sprint
Shift - Sprint faster
Space - Jump
C - Codex

The whole game is viewable on if you do not want to download the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win64
(1.3GB): - - - - -
Win64
(1.03GB): - -

Attachments

Last edited:

nerm

Jul 25, 2017
>Monster girls
>3d game

We need more of those
We need more that are actually finished and not just passion projects that flop around on Patreon 'til they suffocate.

Also, I like the description of their game on Patreon.
"A town makes an agreement with the local monster girls that they can get their supply of semen by "punishing" society's prisoners, as opposed to preying on the townspeople..."
Followed by:
"Everything is absolutely voluntary and consensual."
:ROFLMAO:

kim.truba

May 13, 2019
We need more that are actually finished and not just passion projects that flop around on Patreon 'til they suffocate.

Also, I like the description of their game on Patreon.
"A town makes an agreement with the local monster girls that they can get their supply of semen by "punishing" society's prisoners, as opposed to preying on the townspeople..."
Followed by:
"Everything is absolutely voluntary and consensual."
:ROFLMAO:
Yes, I also like the description of the game, it does not sound boring. :devilish:

Reactions: lesclavus

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I mean...it's the 0.01 'th release, I'm not expecting much lmao
The quality of the art is one of the things that usually doesn't change much over the development of the game. You get a pretty good sense of what the game is going to look like from the first release.

Just watched the video, I would be pretty annoyed if I downloaded 3GB for just that. There is basically one scene with one animation and a mere handful of text. The game has models clipping through everything and the animation is glitchy. While the concept is smoking hot the implementation is distressingly sloppy in this version. Even for a 0.01 release this game needed more work before it was posted. At the very least make sure the guy isn't half fused into the table. The fact that the download is 3GB suggests the developer is very green and is almost certainly going to struggle in the coming months. There is a sizeable chance that they'll bail when they discover how much work is involved.

The models are very anime, and also low rez.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote