Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
eva-spread.png

Overview:
Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based RPG.
Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she'll help you start the world's first Monster Girl farm! Collect monster girl milk, honey, pollen, and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: Bawdy Ink Slinger
Censored: No
Version: 0.34.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

Access code:
Unlock code: yywmk

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extra:

RQ516v6.png unknown (3).png unknown.png unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (5).png unknown (4).png 898498_bioluminescent-promo.png Sophie-Ilustration.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It sounds fun at first glance, it's bare-bones at the moment, basically, you just have to shower them with your juices, then, all of them will live on your farm. It is a text-based game, which in its current state only uses pictures to accompany the scene. Mechanics are pretty straightforward, and the level of grinding in this game is minimal.

As far as the actual gameplay goes, I would like to see breeding as a core feature, added via a trait tag. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it, if the tags and overview piqued your interest. (y)

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
"Riding unicorns"? does someone not know what "riding" means?
From myth to metaphor, the word unicorn has a specific slang meaning in the gay community. It refers to a bisexual woman who sleeps with heterosexual couples.

I'm a complete degenerated, into BDSM, Corruption, LOLIs, Tentacles, but... monster girls, and no futa?
Is this legal? :LOL:

Last edited:

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
I feel like I've seen this exact same art but before with the redhead as the main character, maybe I'm imagining it...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
... the art and description have me intrigued (they had me at milking hucows with that art) but then I see Unity and new... think I'm gonna let a few more versions and reviews come out but hey here's hoping.

Reactions: splamo

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Played it. Asked for internet access on start-up, but you can block that and still play. Take what you want from that.
As I've seen it there is only 1 actual scene. Then there is a sort of event where you peek on Eva. Sort of. I'll put how to get them in a spoiler.

Overall it's not worth playing right now, as there is no save or skip function, and takes a while to reach the only scene. Additionally, if it's this format, I don't see why anyone would use Unity.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes