Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
what's new?
it's a giant fken leap from 0.24 to 1.0
He jumped to 1.0 for the steam release, I think the version before that was .26? Anyway, over the past few versions he's added a couple of new "monsters", a mouse and holstaur, rebalanced the prices so that fruit is worth less while fluids are worth more and added a milk machine that hasn't been fully implemented yet, for now you have to enter a code to get it for free instead of creating/buying it at the workshop.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
He jumped to 1.0 for the steam release, I think the version before that was .26? Anyway, over the past few versions he's added a couple of new "monsters", a mouse and holstaur, rebalanced the prices so that fruit is worth less while fluids are worth more and added a milk machine that hasn't been fully implemented yet, for now you have to enter a code to get it for free instead of creating/buying it at the workshop.
thanks

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so after years of development... he did nothing to better the game and just slapped on the number 1.0
still buggy, still convoluted....
fuck it im writing a review

Reactions: cooldude33

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
so after years of development... he did nothing to better the game and just slapped on the number 1.0
still buggy, still convoluted....
fuck it im writing a review
Yeah, I tried out the latest and it's still just a buggy as ever. You can still clip outside of the garden by switching camera modes while walking into the fence, girls will still randomly get stuck on trees or outright stop functioning all together requiring a restart, animations STILL don't line up causing dicks to clip through asses and stomachs, I've had a "monster" get stuck and disappear entirely from the game. It's a real shame too, in a sea of renpy incest games, rpg maker cg hunts, and platforming/metroidvania games this one really stands out, the guy could make a lot more than he is now if he would just focus on one game at a time and fix some long standing bugs.

cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
unplayable, bugged to hell, seems like a neat game conceptually though.. just unfortunate.

Feb 12, 2020
after playing this update from what ever to 1.04 i see nothing new i report it to steam and they see nothing new to and ask the dev and weeks later still no reply will not be supprise if it gets remove at some point thanks to game dev being a fat liar

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Updated Last: May 25th (1.045b)
Current Password: 5b3R9wJDkAPVeu4R
Milking Machine: 9841864085

The biggest part of 1.045b I'll be adding is the Monster Manager, which will be available from the pause menu and will give detailed information on every monster in your Garden, down to how many of each different species they've had sex with. I also want to bring back costume options through this menu.
Let me know about any bugs you find in this version, as it will help me improve the next version.

Hey everyone! I've been stomping bugs out of this game for a couple days now, I figured it would probably help to make a post to keep everyone updated on the status, like I used to with the progress reports for each version (which I really should start doing again!)
If you know of a bug you don't see here, even if you've told me about it before, PLEASE let me know through messaging, discord, or even replying right here. I have a comprehensive list but it's always possible I missed adding your report to it.
Completed/Fixed:
[X] Autosave is now complete and fully implemented. For new games you will be asked to turn this option on or off. When loading a game autosave will be off by default, there is now a checkbox beside the Save Garden button which will turn Autosave on or off
[X] Added many screen resolution options to settings menu, using Steam survey data I've added a couple of the most popular monitor resolutions
[X] Added auto-resolution detection if no settings are applied, or if the games current resolution is too big compared to your desktop res. If the game has no resolution fitting your desktop res, 1280x720 will be selected. This can be changed afterwards, of course
[X] Added a button for collapsing/expanding the Journal (J)
[X] Added a new emote "No Path." This pops up when a monster tries to perform an action, but fails to reach it's target
[X] Using/Combining Items now contains a volume to check for collisions, instead of a direct linetrace hit. This means it should be much easier to Use items on Monsters, or to combine items
[X] Fixed a bunch of instances where the Player would be frozen during/after the Pay Debt event, based on certain circumstances, a few instances probably still exist however
[X] Removed Oculus VR prompt, if VR is implemented in the future this is easy to add back
[X] View mode now shows UI prompt reminding you that you are in View mode, and how to exit. Also, swapping to player mode will now pull you out of View mode, if you are in it
[X] Entering View mode while the Tool or Item panel was open freezes the player
[X] A simple AI navigation error began occuring after updating to the newest UE4 version, the Lord's Assistant gets stuck near the train station as she guides you to the garden
[X] Crafting was not removing items if you had exactly the right amount of one material
[X] Upgrading tools was slightly broken, this system is completely fixed now
[X] Harem Interior needs fixing, also Monster prices should be displayed before sale/purchase
[X] Improved the Hoes accuracy, prioritizing weed tufts before trying to accomplish any other actions. The old behavior would occasionally get stuck when looking for actions, and perform no action where one was actually available
[X] Fixed an error which stopped coins from simulating physics before they landed
[X] Fixed an error in several quests requiring certain Monsters to be domesticated, which would credit the Player for visiting monsters instead of only residents
[X] Pay Debt event still fired in failed gardens
[X] Changed the rate of new grass tufts appearing on certain tile types
[X] "Quit to Desktop" button now confirms the choice before closing
In progress/Fixing:
[ ] Pay Debt event will still freeze if the Player is in the Arena when it begins
[ ] Monsters attempt to wander/fight through fences/gates/pens
[ ] Monsters are far too hard to select if they are too close to the outer bounds of your Garden
[ ] Add menu for displaying all Resident monsters (Monster Manager), as well as more detailed information on individual monsters, such as their fighting and sex records
[ ] Player climax still broken

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i interact with monsters in my harder can seem to be able two

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
...The game is way too undertuned to be out of beta...monsters keep getting bugged at random times when they have sex...I mean if an adult game fails well...at the adult parts....what's the point...

Reactions: icollectsouls

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i fix this. and i don't know what im doing wrong but cant seem to add neko

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
how do i fix this. and i don't know what im doing wrong but cant seem to add neko
You don't, every update introduces some annoying issue and this looks to be the one. Nekos require I think so many grass tiles and to masturbate in the garden, sometimes the tracker in the encyclopedia doesn't add correctly but they should still join even if it says "0/10 grass tiles" when you have 50. One cheap way to get one quick is to switch to your character and block them from leaving your garden, lust will build and they'll masturbate, or if you're unlucky, ask a nearby monster to screw.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
exctually i found saving quiting to title resets it most of the time. but still having a issue figuring some stuff out

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i havent even got that far i don't seem to make it past day 6 because the monsters im trying to get just wont spawn. i tried to make a gate but couldn't figure out to rotate the fence so i can build the pen.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
i havent even got that far i don't seem to make it past day 6 because the monsters im trying to get just wont spawn. i tried to make a gate but couldn't figure out to rotate the fence so i can build the pen.
I wish he had just focused on his 69 Days After game instead of this disappointing pile of nothingness with lifeless looking, doll-like 3D models. It's not like he was making so much money that he couldn't change projects. But then again, seeing his track record and how well he handled this project, he probably would have messed that one up too.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes