Unity - Monster Girl Hunt [v0.3.00 Public] [Tiny Devil Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThatOneGuyasdfasdfasdf

The art is cute and the pervy jokes get a chuckle out of me.

The fighting needs work, but I think I seen it mentioned somewhere that they are doing a rework of it, so I will hold my judgement until then.

I'll give it a 5 because its fun and I think it has a good deal of potential.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Musicfruit

The art is good, but nothing special and the animations are just ok.

The gameplay is incredible simple and boring. No weakness system, you just have to deal damage and watch a tiny bit for the girls stamina. You can mostly ignore the lust mechanic, it's just a stun for two turns with an simple new pose for the girl.

The quest design is horrible, because you will walk for ever.

The writing is also bad. It so bland and boring, mostly dull sex related stuff.

The level design is also quite weak. The maps are kinda ugly and visiting houses is completely useless. You won't find stuff and most people don't have a quest. No one has something interesting to say.

For the scenes you have to grind, just to be disappointed how bland they are. Of course you also have to grind for levels and the grind is just boring with the simple battle system.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 674118

That's a really good game with some low quality animations.
    The game-play is very much like hit-game pokémon. If you don't know what that means, here's the deal:
    I'm kidding, everyone knows.
    Some specifics: MC has a hot ginger step-sister, goes around learning the trade of monster breeder and must level his monsters up in order to access some l e w d scenes.
    The universe is funny and written pretty well. Which might be why I liked this game so much.

CONS:
    The amount of lewd content is kinda low and you have to grind to get there.
    Most importantly the nature of the content might leave many of you soft.
    "Hey, I used to have a boner, give it back!"
    -> you get teased a bit at the lower levels of love(massaging the monster, seeing it naked or clothed in a suggestive position...) and when you are graced with an animation what you get is three pictures flashing to give you the impression of movement. And the only thing that's moving is a body-less penis, no man holding it. That means it's all POV(big turn-off) and no boob-giggle. How sadder can you get?

So why did I give it a four stars? This game has potential, and it might be great if the dev keeps working on it but either learns how to animate better(and maybe ditch the flying penis and the constant POV?) or works with someone who can help him with the animations.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jh0nCl3mens

Great style combat, nice scenes between the player and the npc's ; when the game develops more into the breeding phase, I hope that there would be impregnation, pregnant and birth sex scenes between the player and the monster girls. Would love to see other types of monster girls throughout this game in the future.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DriftwoodJack

Cute art style with a good amount of sexy. A bit repetitive, but with more monster girls added I feel that would become less so. Scenes and animations are good. I would like to see variables in the same species monstergirls to add more replay value; skin colors, body shapes and attachments, but mostly personalities and love routes.