Tannel

May 16, 2018
It is one of those unfortunate things that's going to happen from time to time as we add more girls.
Thankfully, there is a work around. Use one of your girls with an arousal/damage combo attack (both heart and fist next to attack name). Head to an area that's a handful of levels below you. Catch a girl there, and then go after the shark with that girl. From there just keep a low level girl in your barn stash for this type of issue in the future. Not a perfect solution, but it should work in a pinch.
Honestly, If you have a way to modify capture rates based on states, you could implement a feature that makes it so that Maxing out arousal boosts catch rate. It would provide a stronger use to those moves as right now I've found little use for moves that don't just deal damage.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, If you have a way to modify capture rates based on states, you could implement a feature that makes it so that Maxing out arousal boosts catch rate. It would provide a stronger use to those moves as right now I've found little use for moves that don't just deal damage.
I've had a few ideas tossed my way so far, so I'm thinking what we could do. I'll add this to the idea pile. This kind of input is appreciated, thank ya.

Edit: We went right ahead and implemented this. Half of the arousal % is now added to the capture items catch %. Should greatly aid in catches at mid health and give slightly better odds at fully clothed, even if she hasn't hit arousal state.
I'll be honest, I have no idea why we never did this. This feels like such an obvious fit for what arousal should do. Again, suggestion very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnewarrior

kookehdoge

Sep 13, 2020
How does one unlock the newest memory in the latest update when the main story is already finished?
I would prefer not having to start another playthrough :/
Great Update tho!

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
How does one unlock the newest memory in the latest update when the main story is already finished?
I would prefer not having to start another playthrough :/
Great Update tho!

Did you edit your save file?
If not, send a screenshot of the memory tab and the missions tab so I can see what you mean.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
I've had a few ideas tossed my way so far, so I'm thinking what we could do. I'll add this to the idea pile. This kind of input is appreciated, thank ya.

Edit: We went right ahead and implemented this. Half of the arousal % is now added to the capture items catch %. Should greatly aid in catches at mid health and give slightly better odds at fully clothed, even if she hasn't hit arousal state.
I'll be honest, I have no idea why we never did this. This feels like such an obvious fit for what arousal should do. Again, suggestion very much appreciated.
I will say that right now, the battles are super one dimensional, the only moves that feel worth using are the ones that do the most damage, not to mention the girls themselves don't have a strong identity, it might be the lack of information but right now battles feel more like a chore than an interesting part of the game, and I would like to see that changed if possible.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes