Unity - Completed - Monster Girl Incursion [Final] [Rage Time Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kdaniel111

I love everything about it ! Art is amazing, gameplay is simple yet challenging sometimes, Animation are really cool ( I wish it have more than few) and overall simple and enjoyable :D I need to look more into this author games
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Casa4234

Enjoyable gameplay. A bit similar to OSU!, but this is not a rhythm game in the technical sense. The H-Scenes are secondary. Art is pretty good quality. Other than nudes, you only get actual scenes if you defeat an enemy without getting hit. If you only enjoy H-Scenes, and or have bad technical skills, skip this game. If you want a pretty enjoyable gameplay loop, try it out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lenesiah

So... The gameplay is great, in a nutshell, you've got to dodge incoming form on screen with your mouse meanwhile collecting dots to charge an attack against your ennemies. Beside that, there is not much more, weapon/armor make the game easier and potions too but it feel there is no need to on the long run.

Ennemie are well drawn but unfortunately, there is only nude, no sex involved neither animation, making this game a good gameplay-wise game, but a poor hentai game.