3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

TheBomb90

Jan 18, 2018
At Day 3 night, there's a girl telepot into my room, the only girl with a sound, but i can't open her CG, any idea what happen?

i can't open No.4 & No.6 CG, where (or which day) should i look for?
Scene 6 is that "Teleport Girl", just don't lewd anyone up to that point.
Scene 4 meet Renge at the bridge (near your house) at night when she tell you. Just wait until she in that place.

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry if I'm late on this, but is there plans to release the finished game on Steam?
In my country credit cards are a pain for international use, and only Steam and Gog accept the national ones.

Also is there any plans for modding new girls?

TRUONG BAO LINH

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry if I'm late on this, but is there plans to release the finished game on Steam?
In my country credit cards are a pain for international use, and only Steam and Gog accept the national ones.

Also is there any plans for modding new girls?
according to the development progress of the game
You wait 10 years and then come back steam page buy game that will have the final version .
I think that at that time steam will accept your country's credit card .

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
by the responses of redamz here I just reinforced my bad opinion of his. I stopped following the game actively long ago cause I gave up on the dev. Now I check the patreon maybe once every month. responses like "if you think you can make a game better than me then do it" is clearly a childish response and fails to address what was pointed out in every aspect. Now I see the developer is just a guy who just doesn't really care that much about the people as long as he's being paid I guess...

That said, the prologue is good. but not "I spent 3 years to make this" good. (It's barely an hour and a half of content at best, not counting all the time spend running around.), but whats there is good. To be honest the dev just fails to capitalize on what he does really well. He fails to capitalize on the girls, we all can give it to him that his models and h scenes are really good, but here we are with no H-scenes IN MORE THAN 1 YEAR!!. The dev doesn't know to capitalize on his strenghts. He's not effective at managing development time (or maybe hes just lazy and actual development time is like 5 hours a week, we can't possibly know, maybe he doesn't want more people on the project cause they would know that he spends a laughable amount of time on the game).

Like I said, what's there is good, but it just saddens me that it was all he did in like 3 years. Like he rightfully said, its not like hes scamming people's money, cause everyone supports him by choice. But, again, It's just sad.

Last edited:

TurtleCray

Jun 23, 2017
according to the development progress of the game
You wait 10 years and then come back steam page buy game that will have the final version .
I think that at that time steam will accept your country's credit card .
It's a bummer here, that only Steam and GOG accept, to have "international" ones we have either to earn at least thrice the minimum wage or to pick pre-paid ones, but in this I can't even buy a bundle in Humble Bundle as they only accept pre-paid for single game purchases.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
so… how do you catch the fucking crab? xD am i missing something, the crab is on the second platform of the tree and i can only reach the first platform xD

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Wait, really? Played this two years ago and I thought it would be done by now.
Well, hope its not dead. Hate to see good games like this not being finished.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just telling you guys this is on steam now!

Last edited:

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Has the newest version been uploaded here yet? There was a Steam update with better event tracking.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Hey people. Two questions.

1. Is this Prologue download complete or is the game gonna get to a point where you can't continue anymore?

2. Is there a mobile version for this game?

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
redamz pulled a prank by teasing a switch port but it was just for the lulz.

Don't think there's gonna be any ports soon if the base PC version isn't even half complete yet.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Who cares about stupid jokes about ports? The steam version is no different from the stuff he has released years ago. I don't get why people continue to support this game.

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
It looks like the dev's not taking patreon payments, or at least their patreon page isn't showing how much they're getting which so far I have only seen on the pages of creators who have frozen their own payments. (usually because they're not happy with how much work they are doing and don't feel they should be paid for no work)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It looks like the dev's not taking patreon payments, or at least their patreon page isn't showing how much they're getting which so far I have only seen on the pages of creators who have frozen their own payments. (usually because they're not happy with how much work they are doing and don't feel they should be paid for no work)
Its been like that way for a year, hes just hiding how much he makes.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i got a small problem i need to get fish but i dont have the fishing spear and i canot get 1 and it whasnt sayd i need to buy 1 in advance

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes