detallied rate :
    grafics 8/10
    history 8/10
    erotic scenes 7/10
    you feel like you are the charecter 8/10
    narration 8/10
    GLOBAL 8/10
    Personal opinion
    i prey for this game if the game is the same of the preview is golden o_O :love:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

One of the best if not the best 3D monster anime themed erotic game. Yeah, its not perfect but which game is at the start. Few things to fix but general idea is solid. Story not the highest or deepest but thats why people love hentai/ecchi theme. Girls look sometimes like taken out of Monster Musume which for my taste is good choice. Shark girl is not the best looking girl but not all monsters should look completly human..it depends on taste. No matter how you look at it the promise of pregnancy is nice. Besides incest with next generation is not out of the question. Why? Its another species. So who cares. Great graphic, a little too hard on my potato computer but it still got great detail in sexy moments.
    Besides obvious little annoying things. I would like to give thanks to dev for creating this masterpiece. A lot of little things to make this game fun like riding cute dog. Variety of races, characters, minigames.. I hope to see much more of this game and for dev to gather a team of experts to make his life easier and updates faster. Add to it a little less demanding disk space requierment
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gooblygoop

I love where this game is going, and i cant wait to see how far the developer can take it. You can tell by playing the story the amount of love they put into this game and are constantly trying to further it beyond expectations.
    Unfortunately, you need a nice machine to run this game on the perferred settings. However, it will still run on lower end machines; just need to use lower graphics.
    From a technicaly point of view, I would say the developer should pay more attention to the mesh colliders going forward because sometimes there is some clipping when two separate objects are interacting> Oh and for boob physics, I would recommend dialing it down just a little bit; in your halloween build, when Arachne walked up to the protagonist and Ophellia, her chest was going in all kinds of weird directions. And lastly, could you put a targeter in the middle of the screen, so players wont have to go spam clicking to make sure they are interacting properly with objects that need to be picked up.
    Even though the game is still in early development, i eagerly look forward to more updates.