Unity Abandoned Monster Girl Legacy [v0.0.1] [graf-Gopher]

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
MGL_Cover.png

Overview:
Welcome to a new life, life among monster girls. You are an ordinary person who, by chance, gets into the dilapidated castle of the Monster Lord. You have to figure out how to get out of it, and also remains alive, because its inhabitants are still here. Of course, instead of running away, you can become their slave, or alternatively subjugate them yourself and become the new Monsters Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-05
Release Date: 2019-08-12
Developer: graf-Gopher -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
atleast he tried to make a good game then decided to move on to other more important projects he could be working on

Reactions: site

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I read the description and was like "oh that sounds interesting, hope it doesn't end up like some other monster girl games I know stuck in development hell" then I saw the tags. *sigh*

Reactions: BarnMTB and danken

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
What is the point of having this on this site then? I just don't get it. I don't think this is a site to find new games. I think this is a site for recording all prior attempts at making a game whether they failed or were successful doesn't seem to matter. So it is not a hall of fame for sure but rather a museum? Oh god! What link did I click again to get to this dusty dirty place?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is the point of having this on this site then? I just don't get it. I don't think this is a site to find new games. I think this is a site for recording all prior attempts at making a game whether they failed or were successful doesn't seem to matter. So it is not a hall of fame for sure but rather a museum? Oh god! What link did I click again to get to this dusty dirty place?
It's a piracy site, nothing more.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I feel like this is a sarcasm attempt, but I really can't tell.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and awiwi

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
If anyone wants a juicy adio about this creature look up shoggoth on r/gonewildaudio . if not here is the link

Jun 25, 2018
I don't think this dev made their own assets.
It looks INCREDIBLY similar to the slime girl from Monster Girl Island and I'm willing to bet that's why it was abandoned.
Some behind the scenes chitchat.