[R>Artist 2D] [S> Other] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Monster Girl Odyssey Needs Help

BunBun Inc

Aug 31, 2020
Greetings, I'm Ochinchin-kun the main dev of Monster Girl Odyssey.

As stated in a post on itch.io, once I finished my 1 month break, I planned to focus on the game once more. One of the main reasons I took the month break is to try and find a full-time job or at least another part-time job so that I could continue to fund and work on the game by myself. Unfortunately I wasn't able at securing another part-time job or securing more hours at my current job to further fund the game. Thus I have decided to look for partners to help continue the development of the game. The following are people I need to help me continue developing the game:

Project:
-Monster Girl Odyssey
v0.01 (The itch.io file is more up to date)

Developer:
-BunBun Inc

Looking for:
>Programmer
This person would have to be knowledgeable in Ruby as the gamekit I'm using (PDSK - ) uses LiteRGSS.

>2D Artist
The ideal person would be someone who has a decent anime style and can draw men, women, monster parts (for the Nymphs), and can do sex scenes.

>Pixel Artist
The ideal person would be someone who can imitate the Pokémon-style sprites (although in the future I would like to change it to something unique) as well as do things for the menus. This person would also be required to do the sex scenes similar to those of Summer Memories.

Employment Type:
-Obviously there would be no payment in the beginning. Should you decide to become my partner, I would give you shares/stake in the IP. I do plan to go the Patreon route once v0.02 is release so any form of compensation would be after that. Since I don't need the money right now, all Patreon funds would go my partners first (which I had plan to use anyways to keep developing the game).

Work commitment:
-Goal-oriented and a focus to completing the project till the end. You don't have to be passionate about this type of game (leave that to me) but I do want someone with a focus and a commitment towards at least helping complete the project. If you are in it for the money, I don't mind as long as that "commitment" is the driving-force that helps finish the project.

Preferred method of contact:
-Message bunbuninc@protonmail.com with "Recruitment" as main title. Any other title will just be deleted.

Job Description:
>Programmer: Help implement some features that I wouldn't be able to do by myself such as adding a friendship/love system, rewriting abilities, rewriting moves, among other things that will be explained once you decide to join the project.
>2D Artist: Create Nymphs, NPCS, redraw Nymph designs I already have for the game, and draw sex scenes.
>Pixel Artist: Create all the sprites necessary for the game such as those of the NPCs (battle and OW), Nymphs (battle and OW), menu items such as icons, and the sex scenes.

Additional comments:
-Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Dea Anchora

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, im artist from Asian ,if you still looking for an artist here my discord , imayoh_ritual#9853