RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Is there really no way?
I think that this problem has been asked already a good amount of times.
Its something that, for what i have heard, happens for only the demo and no older version.
The solution for what people said is going to the emulator(joiplay) discord's server and download the patch.

I dont know the full details as i didnt do it myself.

• Hey there
Reactions: Astaryx

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
Help please. I was playing the game just fine with no problems but then this occurred:
View attachment 3974787
It only happened when the game crashed after I fought that lamia group in the Pyramid. Then when I booted up the game this error window appeared. I got rid of the all the saves except the one I needed and it seemed to fix it but got rid of all my achievements and I don't think I should fight that lamia group again.
Got the exact same problem, saved yesterday and left the game as normal today this error pops up, it's a normal in castle save and I'm only up to San Illia, i've tried it with and without Locale Emulator/Admin, restarted the PC and found out it's a problem in the SystemSave.rvdata2 file, I can delete them and play just fine but as mentioned the Achievements are gone which is annoying.

Is there a good program to Edit the SystemSave.rvdata2? only found save editors which all don't work for them so it's hard to look for the incompatible string in it.

Edit: Got a solution from the Discord, this is an error that can happen to the system save if you quit by using the X in the top right of your screen instead of using the quit option in the menu while the game is writing to the file or if the game crashes, I was able to restore it with my backup of the file, hope this helps if anyone else encounters that problem.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Just wondering, I am in the minotaur labyrinth quest , just updated to this version so i can play the demo when i finish . did the dev hid the other advance jobs because i can only see captain shield and Nether sorcerer

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Just wondering, I am in the minotaur labyrinth quest , just updated to this version so i can play the demo when i finish . did the dev hid the other advance jobs because i can only see captain shield and Nether sorcerer
3.0 makes it so you can't see jobs that you don't have unlocked probably as a way to make it a surprise later or something I don't know. if you are in the minotaur labyrinth part of the game you are a long ways away from advanced jobs since those are like the near end part of part 2 for lack of better descriptors.
Captain shield and Nether sorcerer are locked to the collab event so that is probably why its visible. But its odd since the Psycho solider job line is also locked to the collab event so its strange that you didn't mention seeing it. Inconsistency in what is and isn't hidden maybe?

sandywitch17

Jan 29, 2021
Could anyone share his/her save right at the beginning of part 3?
Multiple saves attached to this message, I hope one suits you. Good mix of gameplay strategies ready to challenge high difficulties, but lacks a LoC/completionist "super" file.
Shared my saves here some time ago and thought I'd do an update now that I've finished proper part 3 preparations. Took the opportunity to write guides once realization hit even I had forgotten details here and there. Also included are various new ideas and general improvements. Give them a chance if you lost your save, aren't satisfied with it or want to shake things up, but can't be bothered to restart the game. Or maybe you're just curious what my autism has cooked up. No matter the reason, I figured there would be a couple people out there who appreciate the drop.

Turns out one of my games did have a post p2 pre collab no LoC save left. Added it to the pack in case you absolutely need that specific game state, but collab can also be reset by talking to reaper, though I'm unsure how "pure" it would be. Gained levels and such are obviously not reset.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
Talk to the goblin girl that should be in the castle, she should be delivering a pizza at the front, if she isnt, you havent fulfilled the conditions, the wiki should have them
I've fulfilled all the conditions, except for the amabie side quest. Did anyone already do the time loop event in the 3.00 demo?

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I've fulfilled all the conditions, except for the amabie side quest. Did anyone already do the time loop event in the 3.00 demo?
Now as for 3.00, im not sure how it'd work, since you gotta finish the game (all parts) as one of the conditions, and dk if the great decision means an 'end' to part 3 atleast from the game's perspective, though its prob fine, jusst finish the quest, though im not aware of anyone that complained about it

• Hey there
Reactions: Astaryx

GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
Has anyone got cheese mgq paradox cheats to work on version 3.00? I wanted to add cheese to the game to enable cheats. Not sure if it works.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes