RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Black alice traveling through time was the catalyst for a complete transformation. The reasoning being something like just having holy and dark energy makes you stronger, but it doesn't mean you have the power of chaos. Hild interestingly does mention using chaos power which tracks since she has holy and dark and time traveled.
Black alice didnt 'time travel' though, she was resurected by remina scientists accidentally who were trying to summon heinrich by fusing holy and dark energy, instead alice benefited from the procedure through the mighty power of being the favorite character of someone in the writers team :KEK:

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Black alice didnt 'time travel' though, she was resurected by remina scientists accidentally who were trying to summon heinrich by fusing holy and dark energy, instead alice benefited from the procedure through the mighty power of being the favorite character of someone in the writers team :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Personal question: should I go back and do Illia's root too before heading to the monster lord's castle? I know what happens in her route from several playthroughs but is it necessary? I basically started a blank slate and have done Alice's route only. I can't do Amabie's side quest or the Time Loop for some reason either(appreciate any info on why that is-the wiki didn't help).

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Resurrected in the past is just a different way of saying time travel. Remina destroyed 30 years before luka started his journey which would be 30 years before she died if we use the original trilogy as a frame of reference. Time flowing differently between worlds is still time travel in its own way.
Still wouldnt call it time travel, closer to a time slip, since neither time travel wasnt the intended action in the slightest, a time slip is, by its name, intended for accidental slippage (travel) through time, this is just me being specific though, point is i dont think the trigger would be time travel but rather fusion

I thought that they opened a gateway through time and she forced her way through?
Memory of this game fades quickly, still, black alice was incredibly shocked to even live, not exactly the reaction of someone intentionally jumping into a portal
Found the video of the event
Its mentioned that BA was only summoned due to her blood on heinrich's sword

The funny line here that i see in hindight is "The holy and darknes have merged within me"
It's an occurence, not something she did, she doesnt say "i merged the power of ...." but "they merged"
The reason why i dont think the trigger was related to time i quite literally because its a power that literally embodies nothingness, one predating time and space, such a power being related to time is.. well, silly
It's not just that though, if she suddenly gained that much power just from fusion and the condition is time travel, luka and co should've already gotten it.
Merging dark and holy isnt really 'hard' anymore, atleast from a gameplay perspective, you can have both skills easily, and since the job and race system is canon it's not far fetched to assume someone else could do the same
Since Luka and Co have went through tartaruss plenty of times, a door only able to be opened by luka, which definitely can be called time travel, why havent any of them gotten similar powers in the slightest?
Luka's kind of an exception due to him literally being made of a Marceluus clone made of chaos, but im kinda just follow the logic with the info that we do have.
1. Holy and Dark cannot be fused ordinarily
2. The condition is unknown
3. Acquiring both powerss isnt far fetched in universe

Anyways ill end my yap

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdemarus

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Still wouldnt call it time travel, closer to a time slip, since neither time travel wasnt the intended action in the slightest, a time slip is, by its name, intended for accidental slippage (travel) through time, this is just me being specific though, point is i dont think the trigger would be time travel but rather fusion

Memory of this game fades quickly, still, black alice was incredibly shocked to even live, not exactly the reaction of someone intentionally jumping into a portal
Found the video of the event
Its mentioned that BA was only summoned due to her blood on heinrich's sword

The funny line here that i see in hindight is "The holy and darknes have merged within me"
It's an occurence, not something she did, she doesnt say "i merged the power of ...." but "they merged"
The reason why i dont think the trigger was related to time i quite literally because its a power that literally embodies nothingness, one predating time and space, such a power being related to time is.. well, silly
It's not just that though, if she suddenly gained that much power just from fusion and the condition is time travel, luka and co should've already gotten it.
Merging dark and holy isnt really 'hard' anymore, atleast from a gameplay perspective, you can have both skills easily, and since the job and race system is canon it's not far fetched to assume someone else could do the same
Since Luka and Co have went through tartaruss plenty of times, a door only able to be opened by luka, which definitely can be called time travel, why havent any of them gotten similar powers in the slightest?
Luka's kind of an exception due to him literally being made of a Marceluus clone made of chaos, but im kinda just follow the logic with the info that we do have.
1. Holy and Dark cannot be fused ordinarily
2. The condition is unknown
3. Acquiring both powerss isnt far fetched in universe

Anyways ill end my yap

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Ok lucky I had an end of part 2 save to show the discussion and to avoid image spam I'm only posting 3 images.

ataru123

Sep 6, 2024
bro part 3 have many untranslated scene, anyone have a translate file for part 3 monster girl dialogue?

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
bro part 3 have many untranslated scene, anyone have a translate file for part 3 monster girl dialogue?
The translation on the front page should be up to date. All you have to do is the usual steps and run the patcher. Assuming its pc I can't help if its on phone. I don't recall seeing anything untranslated outside of the typical skill dialogue.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Ok lucky I had an end of part 2 save to show the discussion and to avoid image spam I'm only posting 3 images.

In hindsight that also explains Sonya chaos who doesn't time travel but does have chaos powers. Time travel indirectly causes it but time travel is not needed assuming you can get Apoptosis elements into your body some other way.
God i could not be more mad, i guess we were both right and wrong at the same time
But why the hell is important info like this hidden for the alice route? Ilias route has prometein too, and you could have nuruko who seems to know far more than she lets on deliver the same thing :KEK:
It still feels weird that a power literally predating time and space is activated by time and pace (atleasst in the context of being harnessed by a living being), but what the fuck can i do, they just decided it's how it gonna be

This was ultimately speculation on my end, the world isnt fucked because of that, the world is fucked because luka and co literally dont care what happends to it.
Because that's obviously in character for Luka who went out of his way save the world albeit crassly

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just spent days and days battling it out at Mimic Island so that I could gather the Small Medals to afford to buy Heinrich's Sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
The same conversation is on the other route. It's the other groups involved option of the start of part 3 meeting. If I recall correctly It's just framed differently and has different wording. I know Ilias makes the statement instead of Sonya making it more of a correct guess than an expert statement as she's familiar with the phenomena but that's The limits of her knowledge.
yeah, seems they noticed the fault and added it into part 3, oh well :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes