RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
bro please give me the translate file for me to patch the game please, i want to play the part 3
As I've said before translations are on the front page. To be more specific they're under the translation notes spoiler which links to the translator's translation repository. Here is the bit bucket link to the most recent translation.

ataru123

Sep 6, 2024
As I've said before translations are on the front page. To be more specific they're under the translation notes spoiler which links to the translator's translation repository. Here is the bit bucket link to the most recent translation.

thankyou verry much bro, you really helped me here, i kinda confused by the translated file, but now after reading it carefully from the site, its kinda simple actually, anyway thankyou verry much bro

SomeAssasin

Nov 8, 2017
does anyone have a save at or past the new roach girls in the demo? There's an extra scene that doesn't show up in the gallery, but I think you can get it if you physically go to them in the game. But my old save doesn't work and I don't feel like playing through the entire game just to get to the roach island.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
You what's dumb? Despite needing to train noble to get any job with ruling skills raiper booster doesn't boost ruling skills. Swords, guns(thanks mecha pope), rods, staves all boost ruling. But not the weapon you are required to train in. Which sucks to me. But that's just me.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh could be worse I played the game twice to have the medals needed for the full set rather than farm mimic Island.

I then went on Reddit to bitch about it.That post at minimum informed one or two people about their limitations of the equipment and that was important because that was before the wiki mentioned restrictions on them.

Reactions: avientone

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
You what's dumb? Despite needing to train noble to get any job with ruling skills raiper booster doesn't boost ruling skills. Swords, guns(thanks mecha pope), rods, staves all boost ruling. But not the weapon you are required to train in. Which sucks to me. But that's just me.
the solution is to never touch the class since ruling skills havent really mattered despite looking good on paper, just go martial artist :BootyTime:

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
the solution is to never touch the class since ruling skills havent really mattered despite looking good on paper, just go martial artist :BootyTime:
Counterpoint yoma and eventually ancient deity has built in rapier booster. On Sara with crisis action. And ability rapier booster because they stack. Results in very nice ruling hits. That would be 3 30% boosters built into the character if ruling was on rapier booster. Most characters typically only get two, or 30 and a 50, or 30 and missing HP multiplier. But still I think it would be a very fun build.

I really like Sara.
1000069479.png

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Counterpoint yoma and eventually ancient deity has built in rapier booster. On Sara with crisis action. And ability rapier booster because they stack. Results in very nice ruling hits. That would be 3 30% boosters built into the character if ruling was on rapier booster. Most characters typically only get two, or 30 and a 50, or 30 and missing HP multiplier. But still I think it would be a very fun build.
Of course all this is hypothetical and not accounting for other aspects that would push the damage further. Just the fact that not a lot of things push job skills that hard. I want to push for something like that hild pre-nerf beam sword video.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020

I really like Sara.
View attachment 4017732
Hey you could train her in sexcraft, corrupt that queen and turn her into a whore :KEK:

Seems the issue is they just forgot, you're not required to train a job or race with a specific weapon.
You're kinda right that it seems silly given that they give you rapier skills. Though you could replace it with a sword in any case, your dream of a fencer Sara is far away my friend

Last edited:

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
Does anyone have a save file from 2.41? Preferably AFTER the collab event and BEFORE the time loop event, would appreciate the help! I don't mind if it's either ilias or alice route :>
no one? I just wanted to experience the time loop event since I can't in 3.00...

kark

Jun 18, 2017
no one? I just wanted to experience the time loop event since I can't in 3.00...
I think there was someone who posted a compilation of save files. Take one from those and replay time loop event using a game version before 3.00 so you can repeat collabs as much as you want.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kyura

May 20, 2018
Can anyone vouch for the stability of the Demo LoC mod? I'm somewhat tempted to install it but I'm worried it might break something or mess with save compatibility for the full version 3 release.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes