RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
bro where did you got the files? can you give me the link? please
You are the same person I directed to the translations a few weeks ago. How did you forget that?

translations are on the front page. To be more specific they're under the translation notes spoiler which links to the translator's translation repository. Here is the bit bucket link to the most recent translation. In fact just bookmark the linked page so people can remind you you have it bookmarked.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
You are the same person I directed to the translations a few weeks ago. How did you forget that?

translations are on the front page. To be more specific they're under the translation notes spoiler which links to the translator's translation repository. Here is the bit bucket link to the most recent translation. In fact just bookmark the linked page so people can remind you you have it bookmarked.
You know what in hindsight, maybe it's on me. I said most recent rather than saying this is the translation archive. Makes it more clear that it gets updated and that the same link is where you would always go for translation updates.

Also I say maybe make a habit of checking every other week for updates.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes