RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I see that you have fallen for the false PROPAGANDA of the fallen angels, they are nothing more than liars who have betrayed the one true Goddess and not to mention, inferior to those that have remained loyal to her holiness.

Eden is the embodiment of loyalty and as such, is the best girl.
Eden is the embodiment of insecurity, not loyalty :BootyTime:

And i believe in no god, both the progenitor of angels and monsters are fucking assholes, im a devout beliver of the creampie religion however

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The theme doesnt work as well as it should, a false prophet implies the existence of a true one, luka isnt a prophet, he's closer to a martyr, the angels are just that, ugly abominations, even biblically accurate angels are too, it's represents something of a much higher form than that of humanoids, altough some of them still quite humanoid.
Despite their odd apperance they are quite otherwordly too, which is a given, like that one weirdo angel that literall reincanates you by voring you, as disgusting as that sounds its also a holy miracle.
Though angles still lose to chimeras, god those things need to die, promestein takes a nose dive on my list just for creating them

Weird way to spell micaela :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm eagerly awaiting part 3, along with various other releases coming out in the next coming months. I still need to unfortunately grind the hell out of the chaos labyrinth, so I can beat monster lord cassandra and recruit her, god I hate that she constantly debuffs my buffs.

I need to get on playing shrift 1 as well, then two, bit hard getting used to the mechanics of that series.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm eagerly awaiting part 3, along with various other releases coming out in the next coming months. I still need to unfortunately grind the hell out of the chaos labyrinth, so I can beat monster lord cassandra and recruit her, god I hate that she constantly debuffs my buffs.

I need to get on playing shrift 1 as well, then two, bit hard getting used to the mechanics of that series.
I mean i can get that, i'll admit my own interpretation is unlikely to be the actual one, but it's how i'd rather see it. Altough in the case of monsters, they are bad lol, its not just instincts or revenge, some genuinely just enjoy eating and killing you, simple as that. And i would love to shit on Alice for not being able to control her species, they honestly dont seem that intelectually capable... so blaming her for not being able to control special needs children is unneeded. THough she is incredibly fucking passive, especially for a leader, or even as luka's companion

And you poor soul, good luck with shrift, you need the patience of a saint, and good luck processing that important paradox plot points you'll see in the collab they'll make you lose your mind :BootyTime:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I mean i can get that, i'll admit my own interpretation is unlikely to be the actual one, but it's how i'd rather see it. Altough in the case of monsters, they are bad lol, its not just instincts or revenge, some genuinely just enjoy eating and killing you, simple as that. And i would love to shit on Alice for not being able to control her species, they honestly dont seem that intelectually capable... so blaming her for not being able to control special needs children is unneeded. THough she is incredibly fucking passive, especially for a leader, or even as luka's companion

And you poor soul, good luck with shrift, you need the patience of a saint, and good luck processing that important paradox plot points you'll see in the collab they'll make you lose your mind :BootyTime:
I need to do three charms too haha. I've got a bit of issues perceiving the very complex mechanics of some of these rpgs, fully at least. I have guides to follow though, some in the shrift threads. I'm not really planning on genocide, but I don't know, I may just to see all of it.

I still can't beat undine the undying in undertale's genocide route, because the damn arrows move so fast and I can't keep up with them, especially since they come at you fast and are the opposite direction.

I also still need to do the angel side in this game, and also the time loop/rewind part as well.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I need to do three charms too haha. I've got a bit of issues perceiving the very complex mechanics of some of these rpgs, fully at least. I have guides to follow though, some in the shrift threads. I'm not really planning on genocide, but I don't know, I may just to see all of it.

I still can't beat undine the undying in undertale's genocide route, because the damn arrows move so fast and I can't keep up with them, especially since they come at you fast and are the opposite direction.

I also still need to do the angel side in this game, and also the time loop/rewind part as well.
Oh you definitely should play it, it's honestly no shame in cheating as (you might have already heard) the geno boss is unbeatable without cheating, and sometimes the game can be quite unfair either way, but i'd say it enhances the experience and (albeit) mediocre story.

oh and undertale is all about muscle memory, so undyne's arrows (especially the reverse ones) should have a patern that you need to get used to rather than react

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oh you definitely should play it, it's honestly no shame in cheating as (you might have already heard) the geno boss is unbeatable without cheating, and sometimes the game can be quite unfair either way, but i'd say it enhances the experience and (albeit) mediocre story.

oh and undertale is all about muscle memory, so undyne's arrows (especially the reverse ones) should have a patern that you need to get used to rather than react
I heard the genocide having to be cheated thing is only if you do it first, if you do it 2nd I hear that issue isn't there. That's because the creator got pissed so many people wanted to do genocide first, so he locked it out. It's impossible with the stats of the boss you fight.

What you're saying with undyne is true I'm sure, but I've got a processing problem, so unfortunately it's even more rough for me, and will def take a lot of practice. My brain lags pretty much at points, and I have trouble rembering large amounts of memory/steps/instructions in a short span, hence why it's so rough for me, haha, I've beaten lots of games through diligence and practice though. Devil may cry series, god of war, series (minus the psp games and the crappy ps3 multiplaye one) are the two I can think off of the top of my head (normal not easy too, I also beat devil may cry 3 in the hd collection on normal, which is apparently a bug and is hard, I persevered through though).

Monster girl quest paradox is pretty rough too with the later on bosses, even with the almighty power of daji's double/triple turn and all the other buffs. Then you get thrown a curve ball when they waste all those turns you built up and get rid of your buffs.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I heard the genocide having to be cheated thing is only if you do it first, if you do it 2nd I hear that issue isn't there. That's because the creator got pissed so many people wanted to do genocide first, so he locked it out. It's impossible with the stats of the boss you fight.

What you're saying with undyne is true I'm sure, but I've got a processing problem, so unfortunately it's even more rough for me, and will def take a lot of practice. My brain lags pretty much at points, and I have trouble rembering large amounts of memory/steps/instructions in a short span, hence why it's so rough for me, haha, I've beaten lots of games through diligence and practice though. Devil may cry series, god of war, series (minus the psp games and the crappy ps3 multiplaye one) are the two I can think off of the top of my head (normal not easy too, I also beat devil may cry 3 in the hd collection on normal, which is apparently a bug and is hard, I persevered through though).

Monster girl quest paradox is pretty rough too with the later on bosses, even with the almighty power of daji's double/triple turn and all the other buffs. Then you get thrown a curve ball when they waste all those turns you built up and get rid of your buffs.
If you're talking carnageLoc yeah, though i dont recall base game bosses being that problematic, though i only played on hard and was always well equipped and levelled since i tried to recruit every girl

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If you're talking carnageLoc yeah, though i dont recall base game bosses being that problematic, though i only played on hard and was always well equipped and levelled since i tried to recruit every girl
Nope, monster lord cassandra: (semi spoilery for those who click be warned!)

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
wish i encountered her, went like several times to floor 100 but nothing :KEK:
Someone posted quite awhile ago, a data file to make it so you encounter her as the boss encounter on the 1st boss fight, they also mistakingly posted a black alice one too (the one you fight in the past, with 3 phases)

Here it is if you want to try your luck , you just need to get to floor 10: RPGM - Completed - Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance] | F95zone

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes