Unreal Engine Monster Girl Ranger [v2024.08.12] [Sir Spiderbro]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
Just come across this game and atm (and I might be missing something) this feels like a walking simulator with an npc that just congratulates you on finding landmarks? also I see to have a quest active to meet the girl down at the beach at dawn but as far as I can tell time does not progress and she is unmoving at the "lab" area (or gardening plot)
There is a hentai scene at the beach which you can access at any time. There is a glowing sphere surrounded by butterflys next to a high needle like rock. Yes right now it is more of a walking sim with one girl but I am working on a little more depth right now.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Ah, thank you. I don't generally mess with Lutris all too often and have preference for using Proton through Steam, but also sometimes Wine. I did not want to give the game another try until the author mentions an update with better Linux support as a whole OS crash is a pain.

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
share some saves 100% please
Sorry but the saving system will come with the next major release, and even then you would miss the best parts because it will be a coninous story. The game right now is around 30minutes (10 if you speedrun things)

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
There seems to be areas that get me stuck, mainly in rocks. Can't jump out because the game thinks I am in air. Is this a game breaking bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
There seems to be areas that get me stuck, mainly in rocks. Can't jump out because the game thinks I am in air. Is this a game breaking bug or am I doing something wrong here?
It's always possible to find something like this. Could you please send me some screenshots so I can remove them?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
It's always possible to find something like this. Could you please send me some screenshots so I can remove them?
1726980514261.png

Hard to replicate, but sometimes, passing through this area can cause me to no longer jump. Not sure if it has anything to do with strafing and moving forward. Would have to further playtest.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes