Monster Girls Eroge - Project Hygea

EGA Eroge

Jun 8, 2021
Project Hygea is the new hentai action-romance-comedy-adventure JRPG set in Hygea, a continent obsessed with Power, Status and Pleasure. Manage your own Property, meet strong allies, fight against those who oppose you and create your Monster Girls harem.

iRLWMe.png

Features
  • The First HD-2.5D Eroge
  • Animated Monster Girls Hentai Scenes
  • Japanese Orchestral Music
  • Immerse yourself in a different world with a Great Story
  • Turn Based Combat System dynamic and fast
  • Updates each month like an Anime
  • Create your own Harem
  • Relationship system
  • Over 60 Animated Hentai Scenes
Requirements
  • Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
  • 8Gb RAM
  • CPU i5 Over 2.5Ghz
  • GPU GeForce GTX 1050
Gallery:
banner1.png banner7.png
banner6.png

FREE DEMO:

Last edited:

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Bruh that "Hey Gamers" type of voice in the trailer...
But it looks mostly nice, In game graphics are quite good, the rain effect from trailer tho very obviously looks like just an overlay gif, probably default RPGM rain effect if this game made on it, which i'm kinda certain of since i 100% can hear the sounds from RPGM in the trailer. Which actually is kudos to the devs who managed to make a game in this engine to look like this, but i'd got rid of all that obvious RPGM leftovers in the future.
Not a big fan of the battle screen showcase tho with the MC party being tiny midgets.
But Art shown below looks really good, and girls actually looks more on monster side which is very-very nice.
All in all, this game is actually looks competent compared to majority of other games being thrown on here, i even kinda want to try it out.

Reactions: EGA Eroge

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks like rpgm was used to make this, so why does it need 8gb ram?
Shit optimization or something? :unsure::coffee:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Seems promising aside from a few minor typos and grammar issues. But I encountered a lockup in the subway station during the AI software introduction (NPCs stopped moving), then a crash in the VR world manor when trying to go through the door in the kitchen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was never able to save (tried pressing ESC per the guide) so I'm not sure I want to start over again. :confused:

SystemVoyager

May 26, 2021
Does the deme not work anymore? I downloaded it a few months ago to try and finally got around to continuing it and I get an error when I try to load or start a new game