RPGM Completed Monster Mashing Deluxe [Final] [Demins]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Due to the alert when i had forgotten about this game, I figured I would add on to the thread. First off here is my with everything unlocked including the shinies. Save location is in app data > roaming > Demins > MonsterMashing. Also here are a few screen shots to show the game itself.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2021
Due to the alert when i had forgotten about this game, I figured I would add on to the thread. First off here is my save file with everything unlocked including the shinies. Save location is in app data > roaming > Demins > MonsterMashing. Also here are a few screen shots to show the game itself.

View attachment 897648 View attachment 897649 View attachment 897650
Hey m8, can you share your save again the file is no longer available! Please and thank you uwu

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
update pls file
sorry, unwatched the thread so didn't realize the file died until you pinged me. I must have deleted it by accident at some point and I don't have the game file anymore. Although to be fair I guess I kind of expected the thread to be updated at some point with the save reupped or something but oh well, the game isn't even really worth it tbh. You might be able to look up a way to extract the files if you want the content, .

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote