• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py - Monster Maze [1.0] [FluffyStudio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Liphisbus

So far so good, even thought I don't like this monster stuff, the story was really interesting. Kind of hate how many dead ends errors appeared while I was playing, I got 2 so far! :p

I liked the story, but there's way to many holes in it. The goddess says MC is in there because of her step-son, but we don't know nothing about him, we only know he's horny and is friend with that woman step-son. This needs a little of proofread as well.

Pictures are good, the lighting could be better, but I see this is a game made quickly, so I understand. Lighting takes too long, and you don't want to waste your time on a game you don't know people will like or not after all. One thing I can't excuse is that when you first meet the 'monster' you can clearly see he's floating a little, that could be fixed in minutes... I didn't see all, but the animation is okay, could be better, I say this since you can see some parts clipping here and there.

There was some dead end errors, saying it couldn't find a webp file with different numbers, but it's nothing that stops from you progressing.

There could be more audio here and there, not having music forces you to hear something somewhere xD

It's a good game if you consider it was made in a month, but it's far from being perfect. Really liked the story, I can see some future if some parts are more polished. Love the girls as well. I don't like the theme of it, but since I don't like monsters, and this is a matter of taste, I will exclude this from my overall rating. I must have skipped some stuff, but oh well... Once again, so far so good! It's interesting, but everything needs to be polished, both images and story. Good luck!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

Not bad for a short little game. The animations could use some work but it looks pretty good and is mostly fun to play. Could use a tiny bit more proof reading and bug testing (had one error that wasn't game breaking). The maze takes a little bit to get through and I definitely saw all the scenes before finding my way out, but there's only a handful.