Flash Abandoned Monster Musume Dungeons [v1.01 Fix] [Wataponno]

Mar 23, 2021
Recently tried the above link, hoping to re-download for a bugfix. It leads to a Music Player Installer. Not good.

Edit: Found file from another source, but now that the game is at a certain point, all combat scenes are crashing the game. I am no longer able to play it.

of Step Event0
for object ob_controler:

Unable to find any instance for object index '107833'
at gml_Object_ob_controler_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_ob_controler_Step_0 (line -1)

This is the error that crashes my game. I can't fight the dragon now. What a bummer!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2021
It's the patreon version, according to the uploader. I'm not sure what to do.
Edit: It seems the developer has price-locked the full game on Nutaku, and now all free versions found anywhere have been hit by DMCA Takedowns. Very sneaky. I have no money, and I don't have the luxury of spending any cash I do find on things like this. That's why I download free games.

Last edited:

fenwick

Sep 3, 2017
Can't get the game to run, I downloaded and extracted, then tried to run MMD 1.01p, which had me install an MMD betas file, then I run the application in there and it just loads a black screen, but music starts playing.
Ihave the same problem...and when the screen finally comes up, its horribly glitched

Wataponno

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 565235

Overview:
In MMD, you are an aspiring mage, discovering new realms and dungeons through a magical portal. You accidentally stumble upon a spell that can direct the portal to a realm filled with sexy creatures wanting a bit of fun before they kick your ass back out!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-10
Release Date: 2020-10-09
Developer: Wataponno - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 Fix
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note with saving it gives you a code that you need to copy somewhere on your computer without it you can't load your save and need to start again

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

View attachment 565240 View attachment 565241 View attachment 565242

FYI, this game was not abandoned, but renamed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-waifus-academy-v1-2-4i-wataponno.89368/

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017