Unity Completed Monster perimeter [BlapterPixel]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
blaper.jpg

Overview:
It's shooter, if monsters reach you, they rape you. You have to collect gems to earn your liberty.​

Updated: 09/08/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
Size: 460 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

2018-08-30.png

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Sooooooo, did anyone take the bullet yet and still alive enough to tell us if this is actually worth it?
TL;DL All content is unlocked immediately via the gallery I believe, and if it isn't it doesn't take long to see it just by standing still, but with 10 short animations I wouldn't say it's worth it. Especially with all animations being top-down, not at all like the first picture. You see your naked mc and lets say a dog in and out over you.

Simple straight forward game, run and shoot, gather crystals and escape. 5 enemies with 2 different animations each, "really really mild dialogue" such as "it hurts" that's about it. Enemies spawning almost everywhere gets really annoying when they spawn right on you but you can see where they're going to spawn and use the forcefield. Really simple straight pathing so easy to train and manipulate, and use the forcefield whenever you need to as it doesn't last long and regens really quick. But again there isn't really a reward from what I can tell, and the gameplay isn't fun enough to want to complete it, and all the content is too easy, no gradual no build up, just spawn the enemies and wait. Or just view the gallery. Still a fun game if I was high as a kite but seeing as I never will be I'm not gonna complete it.

EDIT: Just noticed if you use the forcefield and pause the game it still runs out LOL. Also there is a help button on the pause menu, and it is very helpful indeed.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Sooooooo, did anyone take the bullet yet and still alive enough to tell us if this is actually worth it?
yes and it did hurt. not worth it in my opinion.
if u get off by looking at ugly top down graphics its ok even if its just 5 animals with 2 sex positions each
no game play
nothing to achieve in the game

Reactions: shanty12

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
o.o Hmm looks like a game to try.

Edit: Well how the hell do you beat this game XD, I just kept running in circles for a while kill monsters and picking up gems then dropping them at that thing that collects them.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Yikes, this is bad.
I don't even think there is a lose condition.
Or a win condition for that matter.

Gurdin

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
This looks... weird. Is really all I can say about it, Harharhar!

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Yikes, this is bad.
I don't even think there is a lose condition.
Or a win condition for that matter.
Reaching 100 gems collected spawns a vehicle you can walk onto and get an extremely generic "you won" window... and then you can either continue playing or exit the game.

Yeah, this is probably not worth whatever they're asking for it on DL-Site.

Reactions: MLGWolf69