[R> Other] Unpaid Monsteria: Even Beasts Can Be Heroes

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Greetings pervs, I've hit in a bit of a rut in my life and need something to liven things up a bit. So I thought I'd try my hand a developing for once, see where that takes me. But I don't know the first thing about programming, nor am I a competent artist or composer. So I'll need some free hands who are in the mood to lend them. It's a bit ambitious, but I feel like with enough TLC and effort we can make something great!

Project:

The game is called "Monsteria: Even Beasts Can Be Heroes", A fantasy-esk RPG where the player (which can be a Male, Female, Cunt-Boy, or Futanari [Hermaphrodite]) is a humanoid entity (there a multiple playable species) who under a few harsh circumstances is made to join a guild, build a team of adventurers, and protect the people of the nation. They have a number of sexy encounters along the way, and even a few dangerous ones. Ultimately though, the fate of the world will (needless to say) fall upon the player. Are they up to the challenge?

The game will, needless to say, be made in the RPGM Engine. (RPG Maker VX Ace)

Monsteria will feature the following kinks...

Male Protag, Female Protag, Futa/Trans Protag, Futa/trans, anal, vaginal, oral, creampie, toys, internal views, pregnancy, Gay, Lesbisan, Furry, Possibly Vore, and many more as time goes on

Developer:

At the moment, it's just me on board... and anyone who wants to pitch in. There's No discord (yet) so I'll need assistance setting that up, Patreon will also be out for the time being, as this is primarily a passion project.

Looking for and Job Description:

I'll need a lot of help, but I need more help in more areas than others. So I'll state what I'm after along with how badly I need some one with these talents on the team.

Programmer [Very High]- As mentioned before, I have no clue how to code or program. Without some one tech savy, this project ain't going anywhere. Especially with how ambitious I plan this to be. Please know what you are doing is you wish to be my programmer.

Composer [Medium]- At the moment, music is not a concern as there isn't even a playable alpha at the moment. But once we have set some ground work and have made enough progress, I'd like for the game to have a more unique musical score.

2D Artist [High]- Can't have much of a game with out artwork, so I'll need an artist who will be able to give our characters bodies and faces. You'll be working close with another team member (unless you take that position too) so make sure you get into contact with them as well as myself.

Sptriter [Very High]- Let's be real here, most games in RPG maker look too alike, not just with the characters but the environments too. So for this project, I would like to have our own tile sheet, but if that's a bit too much I'll settle for just character sprites. You'll also be working on the map if you choose this position (if you DO choose to make tile sheets), So be sure to be in contact with EVERYONE.

Writer/proofreader [Medium/high] -more to help me with writing and correcting grammar/spelling errors, But I will need some one to help expand the lore of the world and help with story events. Especially and particularly Sex Scenes

Employment Type:

This is purely a passion project, so unless I figure out how shared revenue works on Patreon I cannot pay you. However once we get wnough people on the team we can talk about a work schedule for us to work together and bounce ideas.

Work commitment:

As a passion project, scheduling work is negotiable. I would like for us to work on the game at least one day a week, but I also know life gets in the way sometimes. If we manage to get this to be a payed effort though, hours will be fixed so we get progress done and so it doesn't cut into our lives.

Preferred method of contact:

You can reach me here if you'd like via PM, or you can hit me up on discord. I use the same handle there as I do here.

Additional comments:

This game is going to be taking a few pages from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, so if anything seems a bit off that's probably why.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I have a game in prototype phase right now which can begin to teach you some of the skills you will need as an Indie developer and provide assets. Keep an eye on Derge Quest.

Reactions: TyranntX