VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Monstrous Lovers [v1.0] [Man-Eater Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SpoiledPrince

As vanilla as it gets, short and sweet little game where the biggest threats are a girl and getting fired. Seriously, keeping MC's job took a look at the walkthrough, because the process is not very intuitive or makes much sense.

Since MC works in the fantastic equivalent of an Immigration office, you know the game's main focus is going to be "overcome your prejudices, monsters could be nice people too. Embrace diversity yadda-yadda..."The usual, but that, as I said, was fully expected.
    Complaining about the lack of gore would be absurd, as it never hinted at such a thing.

One optional sex scene per route seems adequate for the game's length, and the four of them display different acts instead of repeating the same with different characters involved.

That said, I didn't particularly like any of the cast, who are IMO pretty dull, as is the whole storyline. The writing isn't in any way awful, just not engaging enough, and as I stated before, some of the decisions are pretty random.

On a positive note, I loved that the voices were in Spanish because there are very few games that bother offering it to us. I guess it has to do with the Dev's origins, but it was a welcome gesture and a nice touch.