RPGM Onhold Moon Priestess Currant (2DCG, RPG) [Dev Thread]

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
Welcome!
A couple months ago I have decided to create my own game that would contain many of my favourite genres and gameplay mechanics. My project will feature 2D art and is made with RPG Maker.

The game will include a variety of genres, including futanari (mainly futa on female), non-futa FxF, FxM, threesomes, gangbang and tentacle sex. More might be added. There will be multiple male and female romantic interests to choose from, each with their own questline. You can choose who to pursue and avoid scenes you're not interested in.

Additionally, the MC will be able to change into different outfits which can be purchased, crafted or achieved by doing quests. The outfits will come with different stats and will be needed for some H scenes.

This is my very first project of the sort, but I’m hoping to improve as I go. Feedback is welcome, please tell me what you think and what could be improved!

GENRE: female protagonist, RPG, 2DCG, lesbian, futanari, creampie, cum inflation, tentacles, monster girl, vaginal sex, oral sex, masturbation, handjob
(more to be added)

KEY POINTS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STORY:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CURRENT PROGRESS:

UPDATE #1: Currently I’m nearly done with the demo. For now it won’t have all the features planned for the final version. Demo will contain at least 1-2 H scenes.
UPDATE #2: Early demo available!

SCREENSHOTS:

1.png 01.png 02.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Consider trying the rarest genre: Female+tentacle on female.
Female tentacle monsters are rare, as it's far far far easier to just do futa.
Try the challenge of a non-futa tentacled female on female!

Reactions: bookaloe

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
Consider trying the rarest genre: Female+tentacle on female.
Female tentacle monsters are rare, as it's far far far easier to just do futa.
Try the challenge of a non-futa tentacled female on female!
In my game, tentacles generally can be summoned with magic and will just appear out of the floor (out of the summoning ring to be exact).
But later in the story there is planned at least one female demon character, who might have some special abilities. I'll see about including a scene (or scenes) like this, I haven't thought of it before. Thanks for the idea! ;)

Reactions: f9account

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
UPDATE
I've decided to only make rough sketches of the H scenes with flat colours for now and add them like that. They'll be polished in the future. This way I can draw much more in quantity and change things easily if needed while the game is still a work in progress. I've also simplified the art style a little bit.
Drawing tentacles was fun, there might be more tentacle scenes in future questlines, with different kinds of tentacles, as well as scenes with other magical creatures. There are already some planned, e.g. one scene with a slime creature, but I'm considering adding more.
All things considered, I edited the first post to reflect my current plans for the game better and replaced some screenshots. We'll see where it goes. Your feedback also matters here, I'm open for ideas!

Scenes added:
- futa handjob scene with Lyra, a mercenary woman who is staying at the temple
- tentacle sex scene, activated in the basements using a summoning circle

(Some) other changes:
- replaced MC's pictures with a newer version
- replaced "naked" default underwear pixel sprites with actual nude ones
- small changes to the UI

CG2_1.png CG2_2.png sprite.png

Last edited:
Reactions: philcollinsz22716

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Great start to tentacles! I'm sure you'll come up with creative ways to use them throughout the game. Maybe she can "carry" a tentacle offspring inside her that comes out at inopportune moments...

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
UPDATE #2
Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait, I had to put this project on hold for a couple months but I‘m back now!
Here’s a veeery early demo:
  • Firstly, some art has been reworked. I wanted a full body sprite of MC for the dress-up mechanic, so here it is.
  • During playtesting I fixed all the bugs I could find myself, but let me know if you find anything. There was a major issue with elements like plants, enemies not respawning correctly, but at the moment it works fine for me. They should all restart overnight when MC sleeps.
  • I used some placeholder art for the enemies for now, but ultimately I want to at least give every boss original sprites.
  • There are 2 H scenes total, 8 CGs each, both are tentacle sex and you can access them right away. Both scenes can be triggered in the basements of the temple. For scene 2 MC has to be undressed (it’s an alternate version of scene 1). There’s also a gallery room in the main building of the temple.
  • I used AI to generate some bits of the script. Of course I changed it a lot later to fit the setup, but just letting ya know. Ideally I would love to commission a writer one day to make these, my writing is not that good and I would have to pay for AI eventually anyway since I’m running out of trial runs haha.
  • There’s also multiple quests to do and 1 mini boss, but for now it doesn’t lead to any H scenes (I’m working on scenes with the wolfman boss atm). The game ends with a quest that is supposed to let Currant leave the temple grounds and enter nearby town, but the town is not added yet. There’s also some more content planned for starter area that isn’t included yet, including multiple scenes.
  • I tried to optimize difficulty for battle mechanics, Currant’s learning curve and all that stuff but there’s still room for adjustments. For now the battles are in side-view. I’ll probably switch it to front view with picture of MC with her clothes getting torn based on HP. Or I’ll leave it in side-view but still add MC’s picture on the side.
  • The only available outfit for now is the basic priestess’ uniform and nudity. I’ll be adding a new outfit for when she leaves the temple grounds and another one that can be crafted from starter area drops which will also be added. Interactions with characters will differ depending on what she’s wearing, and specific scenes would become available, so it’s important for when she gains access to the town.
  • Edited thread post, added new screenshots, removed outdated ones.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
I like the idea, I hate seeing people with a passion and some good art fizzle away, so I'll follow intently.
Regardless, you should make a game page, not just a dev blog about it. I'm sure you got enough content now, and with your demo you got I'm sure it will get approved.
Do you have anywhere else we can follow to see more updates? Or just the comments of this Dev Blog? Cause it sounds a little silly to check a comment section to find an update, what is this? 2016 where we all had to delve into a board website to maybe find an update?

bookaloe

Sep 23, 2022
I like the idea, I hate seeing people with a passion and some good art fizzle away, so I'll follow intently.
Regardless, you should make a game page, not just a dev blog about it. I'm sure you got enough content now, and with your demo you got I'm sure it will get approved.
Do you have anywhere else we can follow to see more updates? Or just the comments of this Dev Blog? Cause it sounds a little silly to check a comment section to find an update, what is this? 2016 where we all had to delve into a board website to maybe find an update?
Hi, sorry for replying so late!
Thank you for the advice, I indeed plan to make a game page soon. There's also an update log in this thread's main post so there's no need to go through all the comments to check for updates. Since this was the first release, for all the next versions the update log will also include all changes and additions made to the game.
Other than that, right now I'm only posting in this thread. I can't guarantee frequent or regular updates since I'm doing it as a small side project right now (my focus is more on commission work), hence I'm sticking just to this place for now. I'm planning to make a small update next with more content for the demo and then a big one which will be v0.1. I'll most likely make a game page together with one of these updates!