Moon Reunion - A Reincarnated Hero With 0 Bad Status Resistance Gets Drained to the MAX!

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I'm attempting a machine translation, of the sukebei nyaa version
will post data if it works

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Ok I give up, first time using translator++ and variables in CommonEvents are getting translated, there is too much in there for me to fix

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Not difficult, just very annoying think about using a search function for > or \ and getting 13k results you need to look through, and decide if they should be translated or not.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Not difficult, just very annoying think about using a search function for > or \ and getting 13k results you need to look through, and decide if they should be translated or not.
Sorry to necro this thread.

I found that if I ignore translating animations they should be fine. The challenge is ensuring Translator++ doesn't break the text coloring function (e.g \C[10]).

Misne are you still planning to continue your translation work or have you moved on?

I am looking for a new project and this game seems interesting.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry to necro this thread.

I found that if I ignore translating animations they should be fine. The challenge is ensuring Translator++ doesn't break the text coloring function (e.g \C[10]).

Misne are you still planning to continue your translation work or have you moved on?

I am looking for a new project and this game seems interesting.
I moved on

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone know where I can find the latest version (1.12) of this game? I have an older version (1.03) but once I finish my other effort I would like to translate this one after.

I could just translate the older version but would prefer to work on the latest one.