VN - Unity - Completed - MoonFall / Butterfly Lovers [Final] [XIHE Animation]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Metarux

I come here to fap not to chill
    Entire game artstyle even UI or CG is superior to those average visual novel
    But again I come here to fap not to chill
    The story is too long didn't read
    If you really want to feel the game (sound,visual,etc,..) then play.
    Or if you want to slap your meat in easy way then go check CG on online web CG sharing
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sinphil

NOTE ONLY PLAYED FIRST 9 CHAPTERS.

Artwork while good is reused constantly with no relation to story been told. H scenes barely sketches with no background except monochromatic walls, floor and ceiling.

While female lead is interesting yet again MC is antisocial virgin with major personality defects though at least he develops quickly tough illogically.

Translation is worst I have come across, even early machine translation better. I actually suspect it was written in Chinese then translated to Japanese before translation into English.

While story had potential the delivery failed badly. I have no problems with mixing magic and science but the science components need to be based in logic, when the magic is more believable than the science you have problems.

I not sure what they trying to do with way chapters jumped around but it just made it a disjointed mess. One moment you in a post apocalyptic survival story, next you in a socio economic observation with no relevance to story and suddenly you in a magic battle then suddenly you. There is a chance that this is representing insanity of MC
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    but I really don't care anymore,